Reviews for Ice Makes Passion
kissofdeath21 chapter 17 . 10/28/2007
omg, how could you just leave me hanging like that! you need to write more, i love bella's powers, that's so cool! again, please write more

thanx!
Atrilial chapter 17 . 10/28/2007
Excellent story. I can't wait for more. Update soon!
JohnnyIsDead chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
PLEASE update soon. this is the first story in awhile that i've actually like. that actually had a good plot line and fine structure. so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Princess of the Cupcakes chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
Oh.

My.

Goodness.

This story is so amazing! I am literally sitting on the edge of my seat, and the cliffhanger is driving me CRAZY! I love how detailed everything is. The way you wrote this makes me feel like I'm right there watching this story unfold before my eyes. The way you capture the love between Edward and Bella is so...so...I can't even find a word for it; it's undescribable. It just fits. You have to keep writing because, I swear, if I don't find out what happens soon, I'm gonna lose what's left of my sanity. AMAZING JOB! :)
Serena530 chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
I liked this chapter. Did Emmett see them when he was yelling at them or was he just yelling in their general direction? LoL. If I was them I would have been beyond embarressed. LOL! )Please post again soon.
eclipselover chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
that was wonderful! I'm totally on the edge of my seat. PLEASE write more soon!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
OHMICARLISLE! UPDATESOON!
ReaderRabid chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
that is so not fair! feh feh feh. right as things get exciting, they have to stop for the *other* kind of excitement. :P

looking forward to the next chapter!

(sorry, I usually write long reviews, but I've got a nasty head cold and my brain is fried)
Book Lover214 chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
you can write! lol when edward and bella went to take that walk i kept saying, DONT DO IT, UR GONNA GET CAUGHT! my whole family was in the room with me eating breakfast, cause im in on my laptop in the kitchen and they kept saying what is your problem? lol im so into this story, keep it going, i absolutely love it!
alwaysgone chapter 17 . 10/26/2007
That was a wonderful chapter. Great cliff hanger. Poor Edward & Bella never get a looking forward to the next update.
Kanamelover chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
That is just completely adorable! When she had him take off her shoe. That was aw times ten
fetish 4 carlisle chapter 17 . 10/26/2007
omg.. WOW. mi eyes were freaking gluedd to this one! :) i lurvve this story. keep it up! aahh! ur use of fluff rocks, i .

DUN DO THAT :)

putting this story on my alertt.. :D
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 17 . 10/26/2007
Yea Edward get up there GEEZ all hes thinking about is sex...What a MAN! LOL
Mcaz chapter 17 . 10/26/2007
of course, what perfect timing lol
PlatinumPeach chapter 17 . 10/26/2007
ohh please hurry and continue!
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »