Reviews for Ice Makes Passion
BL00DLUZT chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
omg! have fun girls! lol
BL00DLUZT chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
bachlorette party...woo hoo!
BL00DLUZT chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i love it.
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 20 . 12/4/2010
Great! I loved this story!
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
This is really sweet! I love this story, I'm guessing it was writen after Eclipse but before BD was out right?
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
I love this!
BellaEdward3 chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
Ah the true meaning of family! my family is a lot like the cullens and we always stick together, and believe me you don't mess with the cullens and i must confess this is my fav fanfic ever!
livinamk chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Just finished chapter 1 and enjoyed it - looking forward to more! Have read a few other stories of yours and really enjoy them. Thanks for writing!
ClumsyLamb chapter 20 . 2/3/2010
love it

very beautiful

keep writing
LoveBadBoyVamps chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
looking forward to reading and reviewing
Suzy Q Something chapter 20 . 11/4/2009
this was great, i really enjoyed it.
TwiguysObsessed chapter 20 . 9/26/2009
Aw, Clare sounds soo cute!

im going to read the sequel now :P

xoxoxoxoo
life2love chapter 20 . 9/15/2009
i really loved your story, keep writing, maybe youould read mine
msREDpen chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I liked it how you made the party/weding/honeymoon/sex thing more fun, and I also like that you actually made them fight the Volturi in the end (instead of having a drawn out show-down with no actual fighting).

A few things you may want to consider:

The blood in the bucket- I think the whole idea is to have fresh blood, that is still warm

The Volutri just showing up- how did they know? why didn't Carlisle and Esme help them? Also, I don't think the Volturi would turn up with out their guards, and extra if they needed it.

I also thought that for a bunch of vampires who want to keep their life a secret, they seem to talk about their ways, and do things in front of humans, that perhaps they should not.

I liked reading this because it was fun, and because it was quite juicy too!

Thanks for the story!
Just-One-Person chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
Aww so sweet. Clare is adorable!
364 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »