Reviews for Ice Makes Passion
hermoinelvsronald chapter 20 . 6/24/2009
thanks for a new perspective on the changing of bella

it was nice and i love the clare character although im a little worries that the charater seemed to get over her parents being killed by monsters rather quickly great story and can't wait to read the next clare story
dragon81 chapter 20 . 6/13/2009
What a lovely story. I haven't had a chance to read the sequal yet but I will as soon as I catch up on my other fics. I love that Bella's power was so unique and interesting. Thanks for the story and keep up the good work.
deleteteled chapter 20 . 5/9/2009
aww, i love this story, and i am absolutely going to read the sequel. NOW. i have to :)
Juliejuliejulie chapter 20 . 4/2/2009
Interesting way to bring a kid into the storyline now that there's no Nessie. Can't wait to read your other story with Clare.

Such a great story-really one of my favorites!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
I heard about this story on the Lazy Discerning Ficster blog and I'm SO EXCITED that I'm reading it. This is a masterpiece! The reviewer on the blog commented about how she preferred many of your elements to BD, and I have to agree. I loved that you kept the sweet, adorable, funny, innocent love between Edward and Bella, without tainting it or miring down the story in the muck of the pregnancy. The whole thing sucked the life out of Bella and nearly drove Edward insane, it made the whole family desperate and miserable, when their new life together was supposed to be happy. Giant kudos to you, for giving me what I felt was lacking in BD, and for doing such an awesome job writing it!

The gorey blood drippings from Bella are an interesting addition-I would have just assumed that her blood would be used as fuel for the venom, rather than leaking out, but I much preferred your transformation as well. I LOVE that Bella is this super power (although I haven't found out what it is yet), and I'm also glad you don't have all of the complications with Jacob either. I'm not a Jacob hater, but the whole imprinting/Renesmee/dueling boy thing was another thing I could have skipped. YAY YOU!

Your writing is so fun and light and joyous, and it makes me love them more as a couple. When I read BD, I kept thinking about how it was really Bella's story. She was almost separate from everything, not detached, but not connected either, especially to Edward. In your story, it's THEIR story, and that makes me so freaking happy. They get to enjoy their wedding, enjoy their honeymoon (HOORAY NO BRUISES!) and I also felt that Bella would have wanted to change immediately after the honeymoon. So thank you, thank you, thank you for that!

Drunk Bella was just the best-I reread those chapters at work and laughed every time. Especially the scene with her chasing around Edward-it's such a giddy, silly, PERFECT thing for them to do and I can truly imagining it happening (Why wasn't THAT in the book?)

Phenomenal job, and I'm happily adding you to my favorites. I can't wait to finish your version of this story (and write more reviews) and read everything else that you've written.

Thanks, thanks! This is a true delight to read, and not just because you gave me everything I ever wanted (and didn't even know I wanted) after the end of Eclipse.
ShopliftersOFTheWorldUnite chapter 20 . 3/8/2009
AWW! what a cute ending!

The human Bella parts of your story weren't quite as good as the last few chapters, which I absoultely LOVED!

I'm going to look for the Clare story now!
ShopliftersOFTheWorldUnite chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
I like your story, but I find it weird that vampires can get drunk...

I'm going to read the rest of it though. Good job.
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 20 . 2/2/2009
thanks for the story it was pretty good. thanks, jennifer
WeReWoLf SwEeThEaRt chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
WAIT! What about Seth Clearwater and his mom? And Billy?
mary again chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
ok not the 2nd paragraph lol like the fifth or something(of the 2nd chpter)
mary chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
ok soo yeah. lol. i noticed that in like the second paragraph-and im sure others saw this- it said that alices words made edwards heart beat faster. ya. soo hes a vampire. but w.e i kno what u mean[:
xoJaymexo chapter 20 . 11/28/2008
i loved your story! good job, you made it very realistic. :D
LadyZee86 chapter 20 . 11/25/2008
LadyZee86 chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
I really enjoyed the books but I think I like your version just as much :D
LadyZee86 chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Wow this is awesome.. I hope you can recommend other fanfictions that are as good as yours.. I am enthralled and excited.. cant wait to finish all your chapters :)
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »