Reviews for What i Want
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/30
That was awesome, amusing and cute, I loved it and excellent job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
awwwwww thats cute maybe you should add more...
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
*runs in cirles screaming very loudly*

SEME MAX!

This was gorgeous. So hot! See, everyone, seme Max is droolworthy! I'm SO fucking glad you started writing yaoi! *glomps you*

Kai's reaction made me lsugh out loud! I'll try and review the K/T one too. . You like doing little mini-series, don't you? . (What the hell is the plural for series? Is there even one? *dies of confusion*)

Anyway, I should be doing my History homework. . So, talk soon, I hope. :(

x x x Jellybea PS: Nothing you write is shitty, Turkey! not compared to some people on here. -.- Ugh, or the ones who write Kai as MEGA uke. Promise me you'll never do that? *pleads*

PPS: Ok, shutting up now. Bye bye, love ya!
MissCloud chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
XO omgosh that was... fantastic! I loved it! Who knew Max could be so dirty haha. I think this is the only Max yaoi I've ever seen... and it was just too hot for words. :3 Please write more stuff like this.. not that I'm a perve or anything.. I just like your work XP.

*faves*

~ASx
Lamanth chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Ok first things first *takes a deep breath*

SEME MAX! SEME MAX! SEME MAX!

*dies* Squish is going to flip when she sees that. Hahaha, I have to say I do some things when I’m on a sugar rush that I would never do normally. So Go Max! And Go Rei too! Also poor Kai *huggles* What a thing to walk to and see, my poor baby. You’re to evil to him Nix!

But this was cute and fun, and amazing for only twenty minuets work.

Love Lolly
Babalicious chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
hey i liked this it was actually really gud. n it had me giggling in sum parts 2.