Reviews for Yoshi and Peach Go to McDonald's
McDonald's chapter 2 . 4/28
Yoshi and the gang were at a different McDonald's. Kamek was practicing spells with his magic wand. "Crystal here,crystal clear,make an Oreo cookie appear!" He chanted. Then an Oreo appered next to him. However Peach snatched it first and ate it. Kamek growled and muffled to himself about Peach being a Greedy Button. Suddenly Shy Guy realize that Yoshi, Axew, and Tepig had wondered off to explore. So snivy and him went to find them. There was an indoor playground which made it easier knowing where they might be. Luckily they ran into Oshawatt.
Yoshi McDonalds chapter 1 . 3/8
Yoshi,Shy Guy,Snivy,Axew,Kamek,and Lady bow were going to McDonald's with Peach. Yoshi was the leader of this group. They entered the restaurant and sat down. However,a Litwick snuck on as well. Lady Bow seems interested but he didn't get a response from Yoshi. Yoshi saw this and got super angry. But it's not Litwick he's mad at it's Lady Bow. "Hey you two no fighting in public!" Peach told them. "Yes Peach!" They both sighed. "I would like an Arch Deluxe Burger!" Peach replied. Everyone else in the restaurant gasped. "Um I'm sorry but we don't serve those were our biggest failure." He replied. That made the others gasped. "Someone refused to the Princess!" Lady Bow yelled. She grabbed him by his collar. Yoshi and others pulled Peach away from him.
"Hurry up Peach." Yoshi yelled. With him was Snivy, Shy Guy , Toadette ,and Kamek. "Come on slow pokes to McDonald's." She replied. At McDonald's, Yoshi was playing Yoshi Kart on his green 3DS . He also brought a few other games like super smash brothers, Pokemon X and Y, Wipeout create and crash, (You need more players to get Party Mode for that game.) He also got Mario Party Island tour. He took out Yoshi Kart and place that in. Just then the waiter came to them. "Yoshi,Snivy what do you want?" Peach asked them. Both of them lifted there heads from there game. "Oh,uh chicken strip with BBQ and water." He replied. "I'll have a Hamburger no pickles,no mustard,no ketchup,nothing but a single plain Hamburger if I find any I'll kill you with Leaf Blade!" She replied. "Snivy can talk to you real quick?" He asked. "Snivy you can't make death threats." He told her. "But I was just trying to prove my point to him." She replied. "I know but next time think before you act okay?" He told her. "Okay." She replied.
Yoshi McDonalds chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
The gang was at a different McDonald's with the same characters as before but with a few other people. Cubone ,Toadette , Goomba , Blue Yoshi , Treecko , and Kamek. "Come on how long does it take to be in the bathroom?" Kamek replied. Snivy and Shy Guy didn't say anything as usual. "Wait a minute,where did Kirby go ?" Cubone asked. Just then he walked in. "Sorry I landed in a dumpster not far from here oh yeah while I was in there I found this guy sleeping in an empty bag." He replied. "Two of them to be correct." He added. It was Baby Mario and Baby Luigi! Yoshi and Blue Yoshi approach them looking upset. "Didn't I tell you two to stay home?" He asked them. "He made me come here even when I wasn't sure we shouldn't come along but he made me come down here." Baby Luigi replied. "The truth!" He replied. "Okay,Okay, we were just playing tag when this rainbow warp pipe appeared out of nowhere it's looks it lead somewhere and we got interested of where it's leads to that's when we hopped in it and that's pretty much how we got here." He replied. "Okay,I believe you that's how we got here." He told them. "I got the food quick ,back to the rainbow warp pipe now!" Goomba yelled with twelve or fifty meals. "Next time we'll use the Drive-thru!" Yoshi replied.
Yoshi McDonald's chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
"Yoshi was in the car waiting for Peach. "What's taking her so long?" He replied. Then out came Peach,Shy Guy,Toad,and Snivy. "Where are we going Peach?" He asked. "To McDonald's." She replied . Snivy and Shy Guy didn't say anything. Yoshi played on his green 3DS. "Sorry Peach but we're out of those ." Replied a cashier. "Uh-Oh,something tells me this can't be good." Toad yelled. Peach grabbed his shirt collar looking like a five year old throwing a tantrum. At first they all stared at her then they went back to they're 3DS . Peach got annoyed by this and snatched them away from them. They started to yell at Peach until she couldn't take it anymore and gave them back. Peach let out burp which spends them flying. "Come on guys back to the mansion." She replied.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Where is the next chapter? I want more.
rachel laufer chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
With respect, Japan and America, in my opinion, do not mix. But I can understand how you want to make your story humorous. Okay.
YoshiEmblem chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
That last reference to Pikachu and his ketchup loving caught me off guard in a very good way XD
SonicSonic54321 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Peach, you must SERIOUSLY lay off the McDonalds...
what the fuck chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
um ok
WhiteWolfArcane chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I really enjoyed this fic. What caught my eye, too, is how your writing style is so similar to mine (is similar spelled right?). Keep it up!
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Man, I never knew that Peach loved food so much...XD
Pillager chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wow, I never imagined Peach to be such a pig. Interesting characterization of our favorite Mushroom Kingdom princess.
Twanny Bizzle chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
M, Sounds Yummy!
ayanaminverse chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
M...Arch Deluxe. (does the Homer Simpson drool) Man, now I'm hungry for McDonald's. Good story, but now I've gotta go find some food. See ya!