Reviews for Window
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Cute chapter
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Poor Edward. Even though he loves her, he doesn't need to be so overprotective. Sometimes, I wish that Bella had just closed the window for the whole night. If he stops her from going to La Push, then she should stop him from entering her room. But you portrayed Edward's character perfectly! I liked it!
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Cute :)
katt chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awe I loved it!
Libezzy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hello!

I loved your story!

I always look lost moments of the books from Edward's point of view why I wanted to ask if I might translate your story into Spanish

one kiss
ever4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Well, you're just amazing then, aren't you?
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I think it's so Edward. And I think he overreacted when the window closed. He said to her to shut the window if she didn't want him 'that' night, not for the rest of her nights... hahha, but I like it.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Excellent. Very true to Edward's character. He's all about all or nothing, final choices even though it's just a momentary setback.
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this is my FAVORITE fluff scene in all of eclipse! i love how you made the reference to the window being a "silent communication" between bella and edward. i never thought of it like that but it makes sense. great job!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Awesome!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was absolutely fascinating! I love reading about what you think Edward have thought aboutt during that scene!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Reprieve once again.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
The window closing and opening again is one of my favorite moments in the entire Twilight series. I'm glad someone else realizes the significance of this moment :)
Sesshomaru'sgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Awe! This made me cry... This was posted a while ago. I'd be suprised if this was the first review on this story in a long time!
breedsinsanity chapter 1 . 11/9/2009