Reviews for Protecting the Dead
Cookie6 chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
I'm enjoying into this story. The way you have the boys exploring their unfinished business - their own and each others feelings about John's death - along side an interesting hunt is just what we want. I really liked the way Dean followed Sam outside (despite his fear in ch 1 where you had Dean hesitate, afraid to open the door and see Sam NOT there)to find Sam waiting for him and not running off as Dean is half expecting. And Dean's concern that Sam is projecting this hunt onto his own guilt is very clever.

Ditto to Faye, love the long, comprehensive chapters too. And Faye, the master story teller, would know...
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
You write such nice, long, meaty chapters. And there's always a cohesive quality to your stories-you have a real grasp of what you're doing and where you're going and I truly appreciate that in your writing.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this heads :)
friendly chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
good start.. can't wait for more
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
You made a great job of the first chapter, as usual! Looking forward to more.
Robin chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wonderful start! Can't wait for the next chapter! This really captures the boys perfectly. Love, Robin
adder574 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Great start. You can really feel Dean's pain and Sam's worry over his brother. I can't wait for the next part,
Brenny chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
the story is really catching so far! hope you gotta update soon.
Cookie6 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Excellent beginning. Awesome detail, straight into the brother's headspace and a scary hunt pending. I'm in!

...party pooper! Yep, I'm with Sam, very un-Dean! On the other hand, Dean thought "okey dokey" was fun, so maybe not?
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
oh those poor torn apart boys! nothing pulls at your heart strings more then watching those boys self destruct! Great beginning.. looking forward to the next chapter (and thursday night woohoo!) LOL ttyl~m
shywalk chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
oh Great start :) This sounded so right. The characters really coming to life with Dean's pain and Sam's frustration. Need more
25 | « Prev Page 1 2