Reviews for One Hundred Ways
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
87. oh my gawd lolololololol I just die laughing at that one
krotoxo chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love this story! Every one of them are different and unique, with just the slightest wisp of what's going on that makes the entire little "oneshot" come together. (also, my favorite one is #87 )
Miss Topaz chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I loved all these SO much. There were many that I would've loved reading as full fan fics, but these sentences were just as enjoyable to read. I like how different they all were as well. Awesome job!
BBRae4life chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sooooo beautiful!
user-is-void chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh my goodness, this is just...amazing! Incredible! Oh, just too many wonderful adjectives to use, I can't choose.

I've made it my goal recently to read everything that you've published on this site. I can't help it, I'm just in love with your writing! :D

I think the best thing about this entire story was how you magically write into the Titans personality. You get in their heads, you slide into their skin and write exactly how I'd imagine them to think. It's not only refreshing, but it's an unbelievable joy to read.

You're an amazing author, that's an indisputable fact. I hope you always continue to write, because it's a joy to read. :)

TitansGirl
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
another amazing and emotional piece! is there any way you could continue #91: Blood? it looks really interesting...
ygirl87 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
For #99 did tht actually happen? Did he actually say tht?

Other then my question it was WAY 2 CUTE!
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was amazing *Silence*...i think i died of the cuteness. xP
RS Fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
One of my first BB/Rae stories ... And honestly - I really liked it . At times it got very confusing & I didn't follow but that's ok . The way you write and the flow of everything truly makes up for it. A lot of parts in the story really make me smile .

But this one is my favorite:

87. Mine

"There have been a few changes since you've been gone," Raven calmly informed her, and Terra nodded mutely, staring in shock at the somewhat dazed Beast Boy and the sign in his hands that read: Raven's.

So naturally written, so funny, so charming, so entertaining this story is. It's just ... Wonderful . I hope you keep up the good work !

- RS Fan(:
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
These were so very, very cute. I loved them. Some of the longer sentences kind of hurt my eyes and I had to read them several times to get it, but other than that this is wonderful!

Kudos.
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved it! Absolutely and totally loved it! xD I don't really know what else to say to describe how awesome this story was, except that number 67 made me laugh. Because honestly, it is so, so true.
Jack Mirembe chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
These were amazing. I wish I could write sentences like these. Great job!
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
One of my favorite TT stories ever, My fave

87. Mine

“There have been a few changes since you’ve been gone,” Raven calmly informed her, and Terra nodded mutely, staring in shock at the somewhat dazed Beast Boy and the sign in his hands that read: Raven’s.
Denalien chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
MMBop?

what is that?

BTW... IT WAS AMAZING!it had everything and i'm happy 'cause of it!

Thank you!
Schwarzd354 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
As in the previous review, a fantastic analysis of the characters. There isn't much I can say that I didn't say already, I just didn't want to leave this unmentioned. The sentence format worked even better in this case then the 20 truths would have.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »