Reviews for Portraits
AH36 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
4 years. 4 slagging years since the last update on this. And it makes me so sad, cause this is a great fic.

I hope you decide to continue it one day soon.
Vicious Dice chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
I'm enjoying this... Please continue...
sean chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
i cant,wait! will bonecrusher joins the autobots? plz upload the next one!
Anouche chapter 13 . 9/6/2011
Oh my God. I was almost having a panic attack when I saw that it's been really long since you've updated this. PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE.

I love it SO much. It's really well written and just all around a great story. I really do hope you continue it!
Patcher chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
This fic is really awesome! I love the characterizations and the AU elements like Caretakers and the twins landing even before internet was created. This is a fic full of potential and i really hope that you would continue it.
kaiiju chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Holy primus. This story is SLAGGING AMAZING. Few people want to(or manage to for that matter) actually fit more in a story then just a ship. But you do a wonderful job, from Miles, to the Twins, to poor, poor Jazz. who is growing on me even as we speak. Or I type. Whatever.
aquila333 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
yay! XD it's not often that someone writes about Bonecrusher! i love the amount of character you are putting into everyone, and the background in this last chapter is EPIC. will you be updating again or is the story on hiatus?
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
Read the story and rather sad it was never finished, cause it an excellent story.
SithelfJen chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
Is there any chance of an update? I love the Bonecrusher and Mikaela story.
StarSwoop chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
just finished reading this, wonderful story, i know it's been years since you gave up on it but i'm sure loads of us would love to read more.
Sear chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
This is such a good strory. All diferent perspectives are really intriguing. I hope you update soon - but RL is RL, and crappy computers, well, I know all 'bout them...
Artemis1000 chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
I love all the plots you've going on here and really admire how well you juggle all these plot threads and characters. I think my favourites are baby Swoop and Grimlock, they're just so cute!
Storm chapter 13 . 9/4/2009
OH! No! This story is not complete! I just loved it! I need to read more...Please...more chapters...

Excellent! Update, please!
Alexandra chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Alright. Let me start this off by saying that I absolutly love your story! It is well writen with a good plot to it.

I don't really know what I can say that is bad about it except for the fact that you haven't updated in like a year...

I look foreward to your future writings.
BlackBolt chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
normally i don't like mikala-storys (i can't stand her in the films ;)..) - but i thought the pairing interesting and gave it a try :)

and now i am hooked .. your story is so well written and awesome ! i like the storys in the story (sam and the sparklings and ironhide and the decepticons ..) and i can't wait for an update :) and perhaps some crush/mikaela-smut *gg*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..