Reviews for All in the Name of a Stranger
JLCH chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Good story. Sometimes you have to do the right thing, and then just face the consequences. But you can always know that no matter what you did right.
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
good story
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is brilliant. Your characterisation is absolutely spot on, each moment was easy to picture, and you perfectly conveyed the emotions the characters , particularly Cuddy, were feeling. Just all round a great fic.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I love this, very cute ending. I can see Cuddy doing something like this, but it was really sad when House walked into her office and she wasn't there. I have so many favorite parts, but the part when Cuddy hid behind House and when House came to her class, my top two.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is really good great job.
mj0621 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007

L word marathon mind you cuddles *gg*

i wub the mixture of drama and light humor in this one :D

Sybil Olivier chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
i so love this story! it rocks,so much! wow. i cant believe she did that! very courageous women. cant believe it! this is one of the best one chapter stories ever. wish i could say , cant wait for more, but i cant! haha. oh well.

ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was amazing.

Your writing style is perfect; both House and Cuddy were in character. Your use of this challenge was brilliant. I loved watching Cuddy's inner struggle, even as she knew deep down what she was going to do.

The kiss was great, and the ending was hilarious. I love that you mixed in that touch of humor.

Great job!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This was absolutely beautiful. All of it - the tone, the characterization, the writing style.

I can really imagine this as the ending to the show, a HouseCuddy ending no less. There were many parts in this story that just had me grinning like crazy and now I have this bitter sweet feeling inside me.

The kiss as the end was just... I can't describe it. You've built all the tension since the beginning and finally, after everything is over with Cuddy saving the girl and not having her job anymore, everything pans down to House and Cuddy's relationship.

“Fine! I’ll watch the L-Word with you! Geez!” is my favourite line, and probably because I only found out recently what the L-Word is actually about. Heh, classic!

I loved this! I'm hoping you'll write more House stories some time!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
“We can’t all be blessed with multi-faceted personalities. Dr. Hal does have a cleavage that rivals yours though. Man boobs the size of cantaloups, I kid you not.”

Loved that line..loved the snark of House and the kiss between them was nicely done :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Excellent, read this on LJ and just couldn't resist reading it again. I love Cuddy's commitment to a patient, and House's loyalty to Cuddy. I believe you've written Cuddy exactly as I would envision her if a situation like this arose, her strength of character is obvious.

Everything I've read from you is quality, and this is one of faves. Thank you for sharing
RogueButterfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was really good :) loved the ending!
HotlipsPierce chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Well, although I didn't appreciate that the evil patient HAD to be Texan (we're not all evil masterminds, you know), it was very intriguing. I liked it a lot. Good work!