Reviews for New In Forks
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Great chapter, don't worry
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Oh, oh, a drinking Charlie?
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
What a mother?
Elisa chapter 32 . 2/10/2013
Elisa chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
i thought i was very romantic to have Edward propose to Bella on Christmas Day
Elisa chapter 30 . 2/10/2013
it did not suck it sounded a lot like how the Edward from the original series would react whaen a boy thought of indecent things about his girlfriend
Elisa chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
very dramatical
Elisa chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
I know that ther is only 32 chapters which seem like a lot but your awesome at writeing and should branch of of this more maybe but its up to you
Elisa chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
a LITTLE FRISKY even though i don't know what the word frisky means i do know that you should tone down the romancey stuff between them even though Edward and Bella love each other some limits must be set!
Elisa chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the part where you made the character bella become an olympic gymnastic expert and just saying you might want to add more about her gymnastic qualities! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Bellas' fashion makes me cringe lol. When it comes to shopping, I'd totally be like Alice.
perseverance IC chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
nice story
sam chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
Awesome so far! I enjoyed the "The Race" chapter better than the others I have read so far
awesomerthanu chapter 32 . 5/28/2011
sorta cheesy at the end but great story!
ThePerfectMess chapter 32 . 4/12/2011
i liked this story - it was very similar to the canon story but with a nice, funny twist. i especially love how they're all friends and also how Bella isn't as...annoying as in the original books :P

great work [: