Reviews for New In Forks
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 30 . 3/7/2010
EW paul. bleh :/
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
OHMYFREAKINGOD i laughed so hard at this chapter :)
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
aw.. poor bella. renee' bein a beep. :( that woman needs some sense slapped into her :P kay im gonna keep readin now..
Jaspers Friend is a PIGGY chapter 32 . 2/15/2010
. . . . .

I hope there will be a sequel, I'd be so hapy! LOVE IT!
Jaspers Friend is a PIGGY chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
I swear, if my bio teacher told me to dissect a pig I would take a 0 and walk out. I mean they're so cute, when their not big of course. I'm too much of an animal lover, lol. They are my pride and joy. D

Now I must continue reading the story. . .
Midnight Equinox chapter 32 . 1/29/2010
aw this is an amazingly cute story! i love it! it deserves way more reviews! 3
chalk and cheese and jam chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
i love ur text messages they're awesome!:)
dee chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
AWESOME story!

I shall now read on :)
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 32 . 1/6/2010
Ahh I had the day off school due to all the snow today and I've been reading this instead of going out, IT WAS SO LOVELY! It was just one of those happy storys :)
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 32 . 12/30/2009
wow what a story. you say we rock, i say you do! that is such a sweet ending. sunybee maybe the true creator, but don't beat your self up about it, sunybee may hhave thought up the plot but you are the one that bought the story to life.

please come up with a good idea for a sequel.

g-i-s
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 27 . 12/30/2009
i do?

anyway i love this story, the text conversations in particular make me chuckle. the quality is amazing and mtches that of your other ff meyer university

sorry for not reviewing before but i'm supposed to be doing drama homework (about lizzie borden, the murderess, we are performing the play a memmory of lizzie soon and we need background information).

the renee in this story is such an idiot, not that it is bad thing but i had to say it.

g-i-s
TaylorNicole44 chapter 32 . 12/27/2009
Great story!
FeelingBella chapter 32 . 12/14/2009
Really great story... I really loved to read it!
It's Now Or Never chapter 32 . 12/6/2009