Reviews for Dead Weight
Reader chapter 12 . 11/9
Manillalu chapter 12 . 1/5
This story is freaking awesome. Freak beeping awesome. Interesting plot, dramatic, enough to get me to tears, excitement, intrigue, everything! The works! I love love love it
CuriousReader chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Why?! Where are you Ladelle?! This is one of the best fics I've ever read, and I thought it was finished, but no.
I love the story so much! This is the first time that I've commented on a fic in , cause this history is pure GOLD. So interesting, attractive is your story, and I want more!
I hope you come back someday to update. If you do, my email is . Please sent me a message, I'll be waiting.

Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
So what happens on their date?! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Such a great fic! If you can find a spark of inspiration for it, do it! It would be a shame if it were never completed. All the characters are so interesting and the mystery plot is intriguing. And Naruto and Sasuke have CHEMISTRY, which is the best part! It's a real gem of a fic, in my opinion. :)
Shining-Dreamer chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Dude! How have you not updated this? This is a really good story! I absolutely love it! If you have time, or even the patience for this story anymore... Please write us some more? I would really appreciate it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
I want more!
andysanime chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
I hope you eventually update these stories...
yaoi-creap chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Sooooo...are you going to post a chapther or did you give up on us...that fans that cant wait to see a sign from you and youre beloved stories?I,for one ,would be veryveryvery[...]very sad if don't end this particually's one of my favorites stories from ff and you 're one of my fovorites autors!
Celestialfae chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Celestialfae chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
So what you are saying that after he and Naruto ran away, they lived with Kiba's parents but went through abuse as well. Where was Hana in all of this? Or is she even a part of the story at all. And also, will Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro meet up with Naruto again after all this time and demand to know where he was all these years?

So Itachi bailed out on Naruto's dad and thus sent those goons to shoot him? That's messed up. Though in a good way, it gave Naruto the chance to break free and out of the foster system. Finally read all the chapters up to this point. Updat and thank you.
makoed chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
if naruto remembers sasuke from he was a kid then he should remember itachi picking up sasuke too right? since he knows sasuke is itachi's brother?
asm613 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
why is sasuke pretending like he doesn't know who naruto is- you had them meet when naruto was 11_ he'd surely recognize him
asm613 chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
maybe you should stop calling the fox a 'good luck' fox- unless this is naruto's good luck and you have even worse planned for him
asm613 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
"Alright alright, I'll tell," he said, and Naruto smiled.
"We're going to be moving, Naruto,"
that's not a surprise anymore- you had minato tell that to naruto b4 he went to the store last chapter. so when he comes back from the store and says it again- it's no longer a surprise cause it's the 2nd tie he's said it