Reviews for From A Distance
I cried pls make one where they end up together pls pls pls pls pls
Remy-chan 27516 chapter 1 . 1/12
I really enjoyed this!
Write another one-shot please, an Adam/Cindy/Bryce one-shot
Patty chapter 1 . 1/1
WOW! that was really good. i feel bad for Sally, and i wouldn't have expected Adam to get with Cindy. Who is cindy by the way? I would have thought if Adam didnt get together with Sally then he would have gotten together with Ann T. Also where is Watch in all of this, he is my favorite character and i was a little disapointed that he was only mentioned once but then again this sorry was mostly about the love triangle between Sally, Adam, and Cindy. Overall Great Job! continue to write. you are an amazing writer!
Bri chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
You're NOT the only one who thinks they make a good couple. Did you know that they made a tv series about Spooksville?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
i love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
honestly i have read all your reviews but this one is theeee best
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
love the review wish i had the book
naemaz.adi chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I always felt that adam would end up with sally...the novel sorta went in that direction...ur idea is good...maybe u can take it further and make a fullnovel instead of the short storys...this story did have emotion...good job
Goth-Punk88 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Alright, this may be a bit random, but I'm honestly desperate. I read two books of this serie when I was a kid, and I adored them. They're my all time favorites. Regardless, because of the country I live in, I was never able to get my hands on the rest of the books, and see how it ended.

One of the things I'm more curious about, is precisely Adam and Sally. You're not weird, or at least to me you aren't, because I cannot imagine a better pairing than them. And from the looks of your fic, Adam never gave Sally a shot and ends up with Cindy instead? Man, that's sad. If you wouldn't mind clearifying this up for me a bit, I'd be extremely glad. My excuses for my poor english, it isn't my native language.

That said, I really liked your story. Sally is an amazing friend, and I enjoyed her reaction through all this. I'd really like to read more from you, you did a fantastic job!
sparklebextor chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
FABTASTIC!

Always loved Spooksville, brilliant idea!

Abi

x :)
23lilly chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
cynthia huh cute, i never saw adam and sally together i just dont think they were meant to be ...cute story