Reviews for No Pain So Great
zechirator chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Crying. (this is a good thing in terms of your story's quality, I can assure you)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
nice
etherealloveliness chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I cried - I truly did. By the way, the quotes at the beginning of each chapter are...hauntingly beautiful.
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
i love Fred T_T
gizmo1204 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Thought it was great! A quick, light easy read, totally believable...nicely done.
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is ridiculous, I'm only up to the first chapter, and already, I'm really close to bawling my eyes out. I NEVER cry in fanfictions, NEVER, so this is a first for me. (Books and movies on the other hand *rolls eyes* I'm hopeless)
coffeecrazed chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
This was the first story of yours I've stumbled across. I'm at a sincere loss of words as tears are trickling down my face. This is the first piece of fanfiction I've read that has ever made me cry. Ever. The first chapter broke my heart - I thought Fred's death was a shame, it was heartbreaking - but I never thought about it from George's point of view. How he is without his other half, everything that he is, really. I didn't understand how strong the connection between twins really are until I read this. Amazing. You have a way with words, your descriptions are mesmerizing and I just.. I'm blown away. Thanks so much for writing this and I'm definitely reading the rest of your pieces now. Absolutely beautiful! x
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
One of the best George's grief stories I've read, ever. One of the best OCs, too. Glad this one got posted on the RL board, else I would have missed it.
lyin chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
*love* george taking allie to the shop and the rubber chicken that was meant to be flowers- it's the detail that really makes this resound believably on an emotional level- the new haircut, for instance- and great dialogue, esp. the 'btw my name isn't george' and allie's reaction- really like him w/ her in this- despite what j.k.'s said, i'd much rather have heard he ended up w/ the girl from the paper shop or etc. than w/ angelina 'cause that just doesn't ring right to me but a really good handling of living w/ grief, while keeping a dose of humor and lightness throughout (though the poor pygmy puffs... :(...) - v. nice job
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
personaly, I think she belived him to quickly/didn't freak out enough. wasn't a natural reaction.
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Oh, that was beautiful Lexie. I love the character you've created fro Allie. And the scene with Fred at the end made me choke up - especially the line about them being fine, but not being fine because of Fred not being there.
MBP chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Oh, I cannot believe I didn't notice Part Two. I got so choked up at the end when he got to talk to Fred because I could feel Fred's pain too. He also wishes he could still be alive... but the note of hope in here is inspiring too. I really do think George will be ok ... even if I can't quite stop crying...
MBP chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Sad. Sad sad sad. But so very good. I never wanted to imagine what that first birthday would be like for George and with good reason. This was hard enough. Excellent, though. Just like George to hope she'd think the sun was what was making his eyes water.
PotterFanSteve chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Good story - I like how you dealt with George.
Mariag Brie chapter 2 . 12/23/2007