Reviews for Teddy's Time Travel Timing
Stealing from a real writer doesn't make yuo a writer. It makes you a thief. Take down the words that aren't yours.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Hi
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Love it, but r u making a sequel
Lmb111514 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
This was amazing, I loved the whole entire story.:)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Good ending!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
That was so emotional!
Kenzstuff17 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Little do they know, Teddy is already an honorary marauder, being as he and Harry are the only marauder offspring, I think it fits :) Though Ginny might not be to happy if Teddy got the map... nah, more James Sirius's thing ;;)
Kenzstuff17 chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
BAHAHAAHA I feel so bad for Teddy right now, you poor, poor soul. You should have gone back to Tonks' time, kid, there were no DOGS (yes, Black that was for you) in that year.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You know, it was never clear if Teddy WAS a werewolf or not, so I can accept it. I knew for sure he was a metamorphagous, so I just figured that he didn't get Remus' curse, but I suppose Harry never specified in the epilogue and I mean, he couldn't really change as a baby...just get really irretable.
elijahlover chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
love it its really sweet i would have liked to see more harry james though but oh well its a teddy remus
UzumakiTonks chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
This was a awesome story :D the only thing i didn't like very mutch was that Tonks had died, and remus had another wife. but other than that GREAT :)
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 14 . 9/5/2012
Really damned amazing! Wow wow wowo wowo wow wow! OK, I'm gonna talk siriusly now. This story was frickin' awesome and I do quite like the ending, (though I wish that Tonks lived) This was just fantastic and I love Teddy and Remus sooo much!
Sirius and James were amazing, but Peter didn't say much. Dumbledore was brilliant, as was Harry, but Minnie didn't say much either.
I liked the way you included Victoire, because it made Teddy's real life more interesting.
I'm gonna go check out your bio. Cos I wanna find more stories this great!
Great plot and everything!
Keep up the incredible work!

;D over and out!
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Remus fighting with himself! Brilliant!
Last chapter - I don't want it to end! ;(

Drunken-Giraffe chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Going to read the next chapter now. Don't have time to review properly!

Can't wait
Drunken-Giraffe chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Oh no, did they take her? Great chapter!... That's why she screamed, isn't it? Not because Sirius was being kissed... well that too.