Reviews for An Unreasonable Desire to Live
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
“Can’t we even go a single day without sounding like teenagers who’ve just been dumped?”

That's funny.

"All of them speak with familiarity to one another. It only surprises Saix a little when he finds out later that all six of the Order were vassals to a king: a fallen one, whose disgrace has left them wanting."

This is awesome.
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Really . . . amazing job.

You write so beautiful, and this story is a real gem. You really plant us firmly into Saix's mind,and we can feel his anger pooling on our tounge and clawing up our veins . . . the characterzation was phenominal, and the hints of XemSai were a dream. Thank you so much for writing this.
Lady Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
ZOMG Vagrant Story.
Oni-Gil chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
W-Wow. -jawdrop- I... just... really can't think of anything to say!
LittleBrick chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
loved it! loved everyone in this story, especially xemnas, he seems so real when you write him...this is going to favs of course.

peachy:P
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Awesome work as always.

Heh, I loved the part where Saic thinks about how Vexen spells "magick" wrong, and is trying to make him spell it wrong too XD. It's also interesting seeing how Saix classifies Vexen and Zexion as "clerics" and Laexeus, Xaldin, and Xigbar as "knights". And you write Xemnas brilliantly, espeically in the scene with the pens and paper clips.

Cya!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I really hate Saix, but I liked this.