Reviews for Time Will Tell
Memory King chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Found this while browsing favourite lists. A pretty good take on the whole time travel concept, the character voices were great and the set-up was really interesting.

I'm placing this on alerts, in case you ever decide to go back to it.

Thanks for the entertainment!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
How dare you stop updating at this point!
toz chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
LOVE the story...it's been a while since u last updated...hope ur not giving up on this!
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
Funny idea and please update soon thanks.
PieAnnamay07 chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
cool story. I like the idea. Update as soon as you can, please?
Mystiksnake chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
OMG! Awesome story!
Mari chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Ack! I just read the first chapter, this is soo great! I can't wait to read the rest! I know the timetravel thing has been done before ,but you really drew me in with your writing style. And I love that you picked these three to go back together,can't wait to see where this goes, keep writing!
MBB chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Nice idea and nice choise of characters, they should be able to allow you to fullfill that plan for your story.

Although you seen to set them up for trouble now, I think Xander and Connor will get along and might even have a stabelizing influence on eachother (at least as long as no girls come between them)

Quote: "Xander plunge ahead with changing his future without knowing the consequences"

Lol, nice idea to have Xander go back to his oldschool behaviour along with traveling back in time.
Alexis chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
Hey, jsut wanted to say i absolutely love this story. It is so well written and the story is great, interesting and different to basically everything i've ever read post NFA.
RabidReject chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Fun stuff. Write more soon.
Alani chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
I really liked this chapter. I'm interested to see how this fic will progress...
Blue Nariko chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Lol oh poor connor having to do the dirty work and angel kinda heard the worng things didn't he ?
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Aw... Poor Lorne. And Connor! I'd hate to have to go to Sunnydale High.

Bad Angel! Silly vampire, eavesdropping screws everything up!

Ah well... Another great chapter! IT wasn't boring. It was col. How long is it gonna take before the gang find out about the time travelers? Are they ever going to?
fer chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
thanks for the update! this is really cool! I was thinking there could be some buffy/connor in there... just a suggestion...

anyway keep updating!
kyragm chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
You have to continue! Really! I love time travel stories and I love this story! It's really really interesting! And I have no idea how you're gonna continue... I mean, it will be a Buffy/Anel, Cordy/Angel, Connor/Cordy, Xander/Cordy, Xander/Willow... I'm totally waiting! ;)