Reviews for Give Yourself Away
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 38 . 11/17/2016
A great story here!
Banshee-024 chapter 15 . 5/12/2016
'I was surprised by the french speaking. You almost made it! when you typed 'vous ferez bien, which translate : you will do well' i'd rather type ''Tout ira bien''(everything will be fine) which is the saying you wanted in that sentence
NatalyMartinez48 chapter 38 . 8/12/2014
I like the end
DestroyerDRT chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Love the fact that Hermione siblings have the same name.
Lunaris-wind chapter 38 . 3/9/2013
This review is for all 4 parts of the Never Alone series, and is posted in review for each.

I think that the undertaking here is impressive. The story stays true to characters, and to the HP universe, while crafting a completely unique story and adding many good, but maybe unneeded, noncanon characters over the four 'books'.

The story starts well, and gets better, but somewhere in Book 2 or 3, it seemed to lose its way, find it again, and get confused on multiple occasions. The final battle of Hogwarts definitely felt like that it was haphazard at best, and I had a horrible time keeping track of the action.

The relationships between characters, likewise, starts off well, and very interestingly in some cases, but begin to lose steam as a plethora of new creations are thrown into the mix.

Overall, I liked this quadrilogy, but it can be a very rocky roller coaster to read through the entire thing, with some very entertaining ups, and unfortunate downs.
Son of the Dead chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Really good story, but just one slight thing I have to comment on:

HARRY IS EIGHTEEN AND TECHNICALLY HIM ASKING PANSY TO MARRY HIM IS ILLEGAL!
Silverwind54 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
nice adding that one of the blinking just for curiosity did you got idea for that from a videogame or another fic?
tanithlipsky chapter 38 . 10/12/2011
nice
Rori Potter chapter 38 . 6/29/2010
That was a great story.
Scabbers1957 chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
This was an awesome story...can't wait to read it's sequel.

I'll add this to my favs.

wizmage chapter 38 . 3/7/2010
Sweet, in case you wander what i'm doing i am saving these to my profile so i don't have to keep coming back here.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 1/29/2010