Reviews for Too Late
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
At first I thought it was a generic fic about Eragon being an entitled ass, but Saphira being dead made for a really nice twist.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Great story. It's sad, but entirely plausible. While I can fathom or even agree with Arya's reasons for rejecting him, it's nice to see what would happen if she went back and tried again. He could still love her, as many authors choose, or he might be cold and unresponsive, as is his right. She turned him down multiple times, after they had both suffered together, become as close as they could without a romantic relationship, so when she goes seeking reconciliation or perhaps love after that, she may just find that he accepted her rejections for what they were, a denial that they could be together, that she wouldn't accept him. The story didn't suck, and was actually rather good, even in its morbidity.
AeronOfTheGuildOfThought chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Sequel, please!
DaedalusInc chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It did NOT suck!
It was great!
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
There's something moving about this one-shot... I like it. The topic is not one I have read much of but you captured the sorrow in a different way. I can't really say how, I just know that something in your writing clicked. :)

Good luck with your writer's muse!
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
...Noooooooo...It was good, but totally angsty.
Witchy Pixie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow...that was amazing. Well-written and in character for both of them, I think.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Thats sad but I like it!
safa'at keruth chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME. Seriously. I really liked it because it's different from what you usually get and Eragon's change actually makes sense. The description if Eragon's coldness is good, and I feel so sorry for him because he lost his dragon. You did a great job!
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
It sucked? WHAT? THAT WAS AWESUM! IF THIS STORY SUCKED, THEN ALL THE OTHERS WOULD BE TERRIBLE! I LOVED THIS STORY. Is it finished? THAT WAS AMAZING!
jennwrote chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I loved it. That did not suck at all. Great job!
someone179 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
so sad D: but nice writing :)
Xtr3m3Writ3r chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
awesome story, wish you would build on it, you worded it very well. it sucks that saphira dies but it adds to the story so. keep it up.
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That most definately did NOT suck! At the contrary, that is one of the best FanFics I have EVER read in this section, and believe me, I have read a lot. I love your language and the way you shape it. And the idea is so obious that nobody else does it, mostly because: "Who like a sad ending?" But sad endings are a part of life and that is something that I really love about this, it is realistic. So, now I am going to go to your profile to see if you have written any more stories, and if so, I will read them. (As long as it is of a book that I have already read.) So thanks, and I LOVED IT and keep writting. ;)
jkjk chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
So sad... nice job, though!