Reviews for Battered
MelodicFlan chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
"These sins I commit I cannot regret..."

I love that quote and the end line sounds like something i would read in my english class where i'd have to decipher it x.x

great fanfic
MelodicFlan chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
some action movie perhaps? gosh this seems like some american made blood and guts fanfic x.x not like that's a bad thing
MelodicFlan chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
great imagery on this part... especially the blood thing

sigh... hmm... gehh
MelodicFlan chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
eh screw that... man this better not be another death story
MelodicFlan chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
hm thickening plot...

i'll leave periods for the next couple of reviews and then stack them together for the last chp
MelodicFlan chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
that last sentence was morbid...but good :D gosh... i wonder where this is going
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
"These sins I commit I cannot regret..."

"Yes these sins we commit are without regret and the one sin I will never regret is loving you...always..." so true
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
Portishead - It Could Be Sweet
glowie chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
O... WEIRD... Why did I miss this story? I zipped through all the nine chapters. Nice. I love it! :)
volk83 chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
so you change your user name huh?

short but GOOD b

I mean your user name. ;P
damn unique chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
it's funny to browse to the chapters reading your authors notes and seeing how you get more nuts with everyonelol sorry just joking but the last one is too seriously talking to a "hahahahaha"
Furkez chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
Nice, agressive but sweet as well. Shows pain and pleasure, hate and love. :) nice... next chapter please with extra mayo ;P
Furkez chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
“I love you…” I said it. I’ve said it before, but this was a stronger “I love you”. She’s stopped momentarily.

“Baka, I know that…now let’s get your hands…” I cut her off again, but with my words this time.

“I killed someone today…” I said letting out a low chuckle.

I'm confused ... whos talking i know i killed someone was said by natsuki so the ''I'' refer to Natsuki and the baka sure Natsukki said that as well ... so who is I in the first sentence? Natsuki ? or Shiz? Confused...

Or its my sleepleness affect :/
Furkez chapter 2 . 10/4/2007
Wuts with the blood thing bloody writer?

This chapter is full of pain and anger.

I... will say one word about it ''Gudevening'' ;P

No it's gud really... I like it... like always.

ur the best and come back to fanfiction i want you here :( pwaez
Furkez chapter 1 . 10/4/2007