Reviews for Boots
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Nice and thanks for writing.
gschelt chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was teriffic. you had them both totally in character. :]
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
hahaha I liked this. I can picture Paige wearing those ridiculous boots too!
BioDragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Alex is in for some fun XD
fini5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
absolutely awesome story. It was so cute! i don't know if you got the idea for the story from the episode (i think free falling part 2) when alex takes paige's boots off - but it was so adorable and this story reminded me of that! amazing one shot - hope you write more.
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I didn't even know they had Palex stories until today and I'm so glad that yours was the first I ever read! It was completely in character, hilarious, and you clearly have a more advanced thesaurus than others which is always refreshing. Again, great story and I'll have to Fave it. :)
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Oh, how I liked the ending. :)
undadog chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I really liked this story. It was really cute
anon chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I liked this story and it seems very in character. I can totally see this happening. I really loved the scene where Alex pulled Paige's boots off and it really seemed like something they did often. Paige also has a tendency to pick pinchy boots. I really enjoyed that.
Rebel of Humanity chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very well written. I loved the part with the Slavic goat :P

Rebel
Adidas3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I absolutely adored this! Very different Palex oneshot that I've read. No one has bothered to take on the boot scene from FF, and turning it into a brilliant fiction, but you have which means cookies for you!

I love how you let Paige's stubbornness for those evils boots go and learned that those boots can't draw any comparison to Alex. Alex was such a sweetheart taking care of Paige after their disagreement over those boots hurt her feet. Oh, do I know how heels can suck, that's why I don't wear them unless I have too. LOL!

Great story!
Doesn'tMeanMuch chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was fucking amazing.

God, I can barely contain myself. That was just, man, it was perfect. It was real, it was dramatic, it was funny, it was romantic.

It was life.

And the Slavic Goat...how do you come up with that stuff? I swear to God, you had me busting up.

Thanks for an awesome read

-Doesn'tmeanmuch