Reviews for Hi, this is Zack
anon chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Awesome! This was well - written and amazingly funny!
Mila Nila chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This was AWESOME!
Seriously, the style of writing and the way you can see the events without them being described while adding a somehow subtle-yet-not touch of humor and keeping the romance active is ingenious. It makes it seem like you see the situation played out as if you were Zack himself, so you can really feel the action told by the people who went/are going through it.
Also, I laughed during the whole story. Especially Zack's voicemail, which gets progressively funnier.
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was a great fic. I like how you unique you made it. Many different perspectives, but it wasn't confusing at all. It was hilarious too! xD
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is the one of the most enjoyable fanfictions that i've read in a long time. Kudos!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Pfft hahaha love the story, can't wait if you make more.
Ria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I took time and reaad this TWICE yesterday because I just loved this. I loved it too much! It's just PERFECT! Why? Because I'm not familiar with this style of writing in such a nondirect way to tell events, but it's AMAZING and FUN at how you do it! I adore it! It's how i first found your fanfiction in the first place!

And then KUDOS to using Zack as everyone's "link". You managed to work that to the story's advantage and made it all around entertaining through the answering machine of the most fun guy in all FF
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is a re-read for me and a re-review since i've had my new account. Love it. I like how much humor is involved and I really love your uses of different points of view in a lot of your fics.
puruku chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I loved it, made me laugh so hard and so many times! It was sweet, cute and funny:)
Darkfire angel0 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
you have managed to make that fic work. a little long though.
nightfayte chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Epic fic is epic ;D
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was hilarious, and in a totally unique way XD I love the format!
Tetractys chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I never read a story from...what is this...second-person perspective? I don't know, but I definitely found it interesting. Seeing things move along from the answering machine's POV was strange yet oddly informative. The small glimpses given from the messages left by Zach's associates both enlightened and intrigued me. Since it all pertained to whatever was occurring, it also forced me to think about how those dates and movie nights went. It was all so very puzzling. Thanks for writing this!
Luke chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Yet again showing that Zack is a very funny guy. Lol to all the different answering machine openers.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
3 lol
JacindaWeire chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Haha, I loved this. The format was cool and Zack's welcome messages were hilarious.