Reviews for The Class of '96
lilyluna78 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Oh this was hilarious, i loved Ziva's 'i was a cheerleader'. This was brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This was absolutely great! I was laughing so much throughout it all, and by the end, I was like "awwwww, the team really are the coolest bunch of people ever. They tease each other endlessly, but they'll always have your back." Great job!
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i don't know if i left a review before, but i have to say: i LOVE the ending. it's so in character. XD and ziva kissing mgee.. that was so funny
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Lol
pony.april chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Love It
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
good story, tim was on the wesling team, so he was a jock, just smart one.
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
LOL loved it! So funny, especially when Ziva kissed McGee and stated that she was a cheerleader. I loved how Tony stuck up for McGee also, so cute!
Debthebee77 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
cute story.. except that if he graduated in 96 he have been 19years old and we already know he was only 18 when he was junior at MIT. but still cute
NCISisbest chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Hahhaha! Cute!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
ROTFL! *eyebrows shoot up to my forehead the second Ziva kisses McGee!* OH MY GOD! i was not expecting that! nice! LMAO!

Love NCISchick xoxoox
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Lol! I loved it! Ziva rocks!
ForevermoreNevermore chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
ROFL! ROFL! R...O...F...L! That was so hilarious! (If you didn't get that from the rofl's) Great job! I can SO picture this happening! Loved the water torture part, and the kissing part. Heck, I loved it all!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was hilarious. Good job! :)
KaliSprings chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
There is really no other word for it, that was just Fun! Thank you!
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hee...this was so cute! You captured the team dynamics so well- Tony's reaction especially. Of course he would tease McGee relentlessly but I could very much see him sticking up for him in such a way... Awesome story!