Reviews for Sprites
Juniperbreezie chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
Good story. I enjoyed reading it.
angw chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
I really enjoyed all the twists and turns. Great fic.
Mangst chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
I can't express how much I loved this. The plot built on itself, like pieces to a puzzle. After I finished reading I could see the little clues. Your Rodney was wonderful, a little heart breaking, but still Rodney. Meredith kept surprising me. And Carson! Very well done! :)
twinchaosblade chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
Great story, really touching and imaginative! The heartfelt scenes between Rodney and Carson, when McKay believed he was really going insane broke my heart. Your story excellently portrayed how deeply it hurt Rodney to lose Carson. Loved all the swell friendship bits in here.

Thank you for sharing and keep it up!
ws chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
This was a very well written story! I loved it. Usually I won't read stories with even implied slash, but this story sounded interesting and I'm glad I did. The so called slash was easily skipped over and the story and plot flowed nicely. Loved how you made Carson part of the city and not just ascended. For someone who's language isn't English this translated very well.

I hope you get lots of nice reviews for this story, you deserve it. I have every intention of reading your stories in the future. All the best

WS