Reviews for Dead Promises
spikeecat chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the banter between H & S. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Little Sev chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Interesting chapters, with both of Hermione and Severus seem to be in character :)
Grogie13 chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
*giggling* To answer your question, Hermione, YES! YOU'RE FALLIN' IN LURVE WITH SNEP!

Wait, since when do I call him "Sneep"?

Oh, well. If you want, you can use that (Sneep) later in the story, as long as I get a little credit! :P

Thanks for the humor

Ex-Invader Ria
PartyOnTheMoon chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Yay, an update!

Great chapter. Oh Hermone has a crush, o...lol.
Tonks chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Oh Thats good!

please write more im really enjoying it!
duj chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Have another look; in canon, Snape ALWAYS tells students what step they messed up, starting with Neville in the very first lesson "Idiot boy! I suppose you added the porcupine quills before taking the cauldron off the fire?"

Furthermore, the examples we're given show that his routine is to give a short explanation, then set the students to work while he roams the classroom overseeing and critiquing EVERYONE'S method and process. He criticises incompetent Slytherins like Crabbe and Goyle quite as much as he criticises incompetent/lazy Gryffindors.
tate4eva chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
This is great. I cant wait to read more. Update soon please
aptteach123 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
lindajrjt chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
This is a very interesting start to your story. So far I am really enjoying it well and do hope you write more soon. My favorite parts are of course when Hermione spends time with Snape. Thank you for writing this.
anonym chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
great! like the story :) like your snape and hope for a romance between him an hermione
silkandsatin chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
thank u that was really good!
spikesbitch chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
i really like the idea of the diary entries, it should be fun to see them build up.
crazedreader chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Great story, Update soon!
Grogie13 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Me likey! I really really like this story. It's one of the few HGSS romances or even friendships I've EVER read. Keep up the good work!

Grogie13
Anri chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I loved it. This is very original. I can't wait to read more!