Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
PotterizeMe chapter 67 . 10/10
I’m torn while rewriting this review. I wanted to really like this story. I wish I could have. There was just so much angst and arguing. They never seemed to stop yelling at each other. I don’t know. I didn’t enjoy the characterization of Hermione either. She seemed very immature.
BethanValerious chapter 67 . 10/1
I loved this story so much! I especially would like to thank you for taking your time with the conclusion and paced it wonderfully, avoiding the ever-so-cheesy-corny '11 years later' solution. Bravo and thank you for the experience!
monay9e chapter 67 . 9/18
Beautiful
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 9/11
oh boy
rmpff chapter 67 . 9/5
Wow wow wow! Loved it!
Artisticmom2 chapter 67 . 8/20
Wow. Words don't do this justice. An absolutely brilliant piece of fanfiction. Thank you so very much for sharing!
girlyb chapter 67 . 7/20
I have just read this probably for the sixth time and my goodness what a fantastic story. It brings out all the feels in me. Thank you so much for writing it. It's beautiful.
Almecestris chapter 67 . 7/16
Not sure how I haven’t read this earlier but this is brilliant! I have work in 4 hours but I don’t regret staying up late. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
littl30wl chapter 67 . 7/7
Oh, this was phenomenal. Thank you for writing, and sharing.
FloraVale chapter 67 . 6/23
I’m not crying... you are.

What a lovely story!
Angelica-Schuyler06 chapter 25 . 6/22
This story is great! But i think you should've named it "Indeed" because thats seems to be their catch phrase.
maipigen chapter 67 . 6/10
Beautiful took me All Day but time ll spent!
OkiRella chapter 1 . 6/4
So many years and re-reads later, this remains one of my absolute favorite Severus/Hermione stories. Your writing makes me feel so many emotions. Thank you for continuing to share this with us. Still can’t believe it’s been 13 years!
Kristafied chapter 67 . 6/1
This is amazing and I stayed up all night to read it!
HAHAHAAHHA “I’ve never had anything like it” Very tactful hermione