Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
Kybabiee chapter 67 . 4/19
I rarely write fanfiction reviews, but felt it was necessary given that I stayed up until 6am to finish reading yours. I was absolutely riveted by all aspects of your fiction - from the compelling plot to amazing depiction of the characters - and wanted to thank you for this wonderful piece. You have been added to my Favourite Authors and when I have spare time, I will definitely be going through your stories!
cztelnik chapter 67 . 4/14
Very well written!
Ok, this is starting out very promisingly.
Val chapter 1 . 3/2
First off, let me just tell you that this is one of my favourite, if not my favourite, trope in the whole wide world. I have high hopes for this story and come hell or high water I will finish this beast!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 67 . 2/28
AWWWW! I loved this story! I practically read the thing in one day! I liked your take on the Severus/ Voldemort relationship and your version of Voldemort. Great job writing this and congrats on finishing such a LONG story. _
The worst part about finishing a story is the empty feeling that comes along with it. This story is truly one of the most amazing Snape/Hermione stories I've ever read and perhaps one of the most amazing stories I've ever read and I read a lot. Lol. I just wanted to let you know that you are a really good author. Keep up the good work!(:
narutonarutolove chapter 67 . 2/23
I think I might start crying myself, Professor.
narutonarutolove chapter 61 . 2/22
those last words were so beautiful

By the way...snape in that turtleneck sweater -fans face- hot damn!
narutonarutolove chapter 60 . 2/22
I can barely contain my giddiness
narutonarutolove chapter 58 . 2/22
YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YAAAAATTTTTAAAAA!
narutonarutolove chapter 57 . 2/22
im torturing myself self by continuing to read. but I have to know what happens! this story is so addictive!
narutonarutolove chapter 54 . 2/22
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! -gapes at screen-
narutonarutolove chapter 46 . 2/21
aww.
Hariti12 chapter 29 . 2/21
AWWWWWWW. AWWWWWWWWWW. Oh God, I hate being one of those commenters that review every chapter but what the fuck, this story's magnificence precedes it. Like.. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OMGGGG -squeal- Oh damn if I ever found a romance fanfic better. Damn. Damn damn damn. At the start I was thinking it will probably get into my top 10 rom stories but now.. it's bloody brilliant and no matter if I get a sad ending (oh please God no) or not, this is definitely firmly seated on its royal ass on the TOP 1 spot.
Thank you so much for this story.
Hariti12 chapter 27 . 2/21
HAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard. OMG I cna't believe I'm kinda high from reading! I'm like - what finals? Who give a fuck?
And honestly, all the cursing makes the story flow better, in MY opinion. I LOVE it! Snape and his fucking goblets. Oh god, you have to reread that one. I can't stop laughing.
3,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »