Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
Jams67 chapter 67 . 10/4
I just absolutely love this story.
AngelDragon1976 chapter 67 . 10/2
Absolutely freaking awesome and amazing story. Loved every bit of it. Thank you for the adventure.
SamiiC chapter 67 . 9/29
This is probably the most amazing story I’ve ever read. You are so talented, I’m in awe and at a loss of words after reading this masterpiece. Thank you so much for sharingyou made my day.
SamiiC chapter 1 . 9/29
This chapter left me absolutely giddyI’m loving it.
amanda.rhoads1 chapter 4 . 9/15
I don’t even know how I stumbled upon this (randomly surfing through all corners of the internet at 2 am, perhaps?), but I was absolutely thrilled by one paragraph in. You’ve been able to capture the essence of each character so thoroughly, it’s like you’ve all sat down to tea together and planned it. This is so beautifully written. I read it twice in as many days, and I’m sure I’ll be starting it for the third time soon enough. Thank you for such a gem of a story, as part of a fandom I always secretly admired.
Slytherclaw Black chapter 67 . 9/10
Ahhh! I've just reread this and I love it even more than the first time. This story made me fall in this with this pair. It's my favorite and will always be special to me. You write them brilliantly, beautifully, and perfectly. Fucking brilliant.
oliviahr chapter 67 . 8/30
This is probably the 5th time I've read this. It was wonderful as always.
MissEllen chapter 67 . 8/24
Sloane131313 chapter 1 . 8/20
An absolute masterpiece. It's got everything, thank you for sharing!
That is such a nerdy euphemism. I can't.
Aww
TeamDracoLove chapter 67 . 8/11
Riveting
JellyToastx chapter 67 . 8/2
Such a lovely fic! Thanks!
yourwheezy chapter 67 . 8/1