Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
potterfangirl21 chapter 67 . 11/19
This was such a great story! Ugh I can't believe I'm crying again! So so good!
fantasyinmymind chapter 67 . 11/19
Delightful story. Thank you.
MrsSnape67 chapter 9 . 11/18
Are you knowing of Hampshire? I’m deducting you’re American (color instead of colour) but you’ve mentioned Winchester and Eastleigh. Eastleigh is my home town. Just curious. Enjoying this a great deal btw.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 11/12
this was awesome! that you! thank*
radix chapter 67 . 11/8
Simply amazing... Currently crying thank you very much... A master piece..
CJRed chapter 67 . 10/25
What a simply increduable journey you took us on. I am amazed and thrilled to have read such a twisting tale of love and loss. Well done, what dedication I must have taken to undertake such a story. Thank you for this wonderful story. But, I firmly agree with Severus on the name. :)
MotekElm chapter 67 . 10/24
wow. that was incredible. like a novel.
NYCUtopia chapter 67 . 10/24
My dashes got evanescoed. I hope my short review remains legible.
NYCUtopia chapter 67 . 10/24
Wow. I was worried for a whilesouls? daddy issues?but as a whole it is outstanding!
MotekElm chapter 61 . 10/23
now it's romantic. so many twists and turns!
MotekElm chapter 55 . 10/23
the writing here is so good. excellent drama and angst. I don't think it's very romanticmore a disturbing display of powerful men trying to control and use Hermione within the war and their liveseven Severus. but it is gripping and I can't put it diwn
MotekElm chapter 41 . 10/23
wow the angst in this chap is killer. thank goodness this fic is complete and I don't have to wait for an update
MotekElm chapter 11 . 10/22
damn. such a good chapter. I usually ship Dramione, but I love this Sevmione fic. thanks to whomever recommended it on Granger Enchanted
alreynolds13 chapter 18 . 10/15
I have to most fully disagree with the reviewer below me. I am LOVING this fic so much! I've started multiple other Snamione fics in the past week, and then had to stop after a few chapters because I just couldn't get into them and thought the characters were too OOC. This, however...god, this story is brilliant! I have been inhaling the chapters at any free chance I can find this entire weekend. It's the first Marriage Law fic I've read that actually has me captivated past the wedding night, rather than bored.

I love the way that you balance the internal struggle Snape has with being this guarded, tough man who pushes everyone away, while also having an internal desire to care for and protect someone, and have them care for him in return. And Hermione is HILARIOUS. I love their banter, and how she doesn't back down from him, but gives as good as she gets.

I don't know if there's a better feeling, when reading fanfiction, than that moment when you dive into a story and are just utterly obsessed with reading it. When it takes over your daily routine and you're constantly finding time to read just one. more. chapter.

This story and your writing gives me that feeling, and for that, I thank you.
dracomaalfoy chapter 20 . 10/15
theyre so ooc... i tried to read this but its just not my cup of tea.. yikes
3,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »