Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
violetvioletskies chapter 67 . 11/23
Loved the story, thank you!
Kgvision chapter 1 . 10/14
Absolute worst proposal. Has she been taking lessons from Mr. Darcy? Maybe they’re related.
Parul Mittal chapter 67 . 8/17
everything is well n good.. but how the name of the book 'care of magical creatures' fit in with the storyline.. pls let me knw of i missed it
Tametiger chapter 40 . 6/24
This story is delicious and twisty and slytherin and I cannot stop reading! fantastic
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow love this very much
Guest chapter 67 . 11/24/2021
I tried so hard to like this story, as it came highly recommended, but just could not form any sense of empathy for these characters. There was drama, a well thought out storyline and ample attention to detail, yet there was also something missing. Maybe this Professor and Miss Granger just weren't my cup of tea or maybe they needed more interaction with others to temper all the internal dialogue. Not entirely sure what it was, but something made this story lack resonance.
GreenWallaby837 chapter 67 . 11/23/2021
Absolutely LOVE this story! Your cliffhangers and style of writing made me binge-read it over a week! I think after chapter 54 I had a mini heart attack when she left! Such a heart warming tale and to keep all the characters in check is such a feat. I praise your writing style, please don’t ever stop.
Lady Sundowne chapter 67 . 11/16/2021
Amazing. Absolutely amazing!
R.V.Wells chapter 35 . 10/20/2021
Perfect. "I didn't know". Neither did I.
R.V.Wells chapter 34 . 10/20/2021
"Everything in my power" indeed. This was sublime
R.V.Wells chapter 33 . 10/20/2021
Wow. Not an Anglican myself, but things run deep when you weave magic though religion like this. Can't tell you how it moves me, and how impressed I am: too few people are prepared, both in knowledge and in empathic understanding, to work it. In fact I believe that apart from very fleeting attempts of mine, I've only seen it in lena1987 (whose attempts are even more fleeting). It's always a treat. You just rose neat the top of my favorites.
R.V.Wells chapter 31 . 10/20/2021
The cauldron thing is a bit silly, but no other fanfiction writer (no other person in fact) have reflected the notion of people feeling towards sex what she feels. Even if just to change it. I identify. It does deserve at least fifteen points to the house of your choosing.
R.V.Wells chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
It's so funny how they fight
arickmaniac2020 chapter 67 . 10/14/2021
what ana amazing fic. you kept everyone in character. and oh the humor. I really loved this.
katholmes130 chapter 67 . 10/6/2021
I have long believed that Dumbledore was the true evil in the stories. He once was a blood purist, but the death of his sister pushed him to the other side. However, he never abandoned his methods of manipulation and using people. He did truly care about Harry and Severus. Dumbledore, unlike Voldemort did have feelings. But, he never once hesitated to ruthlessly send both people to their deaths all for his so-called greater good. Dumbledore is the one who was truly evil while pretending to be solely of the light.
4,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »