Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
What a stupid plot. There’s no mention of a Marriage Law before at least 3 chapters. When Hermione can easily marry Ron or Fred or George, she chooses Snape. McGonagall is angry but does little to stop the marriage. Nobody gave a shit about the Dark Lord before Snape being summoned the second time after the marriage was sealed. If Voldemort was angry with Snape for cgoosing to marry Hermione, why didn’t he command him notto do it the first time or why didn’t Snape explain the fake reason to marry her the first time. It would have saved him a lot of pain.
Hermione suddenly felt that marrying Snape was a bad idea when McGonagall tells her that he is already burdened.
Then, Hermione who is so intelligent is so dumb that she uses a shaving cream as a bubble bath. Nobody is even remotely ashamed to be naked. Snape can kiss her anyway he wants.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY DUMB AND STUPID STORY!

Hermione was not a foolish witch and Severus was not a misogynist, lecherous bastard.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2020
If that was not abuse, what was it? And I can’t understand why nobody in the reviews ever commented on the atrocious character of Snape in this story! Kissing her without consent and such that it hurt her is not something to be aroused reading!
bids chapter 67 . 5/4/2020
Hey there.
I've read quite a few Hermione/Severus fanfictions but yours has been the only one until now, where I didn't dislike/hate the ending (not even pet project managed that)
It was very well written and I loved the dialogues. And the cussing! Very refreshing.
Thank you for this fanfiction and thank you for a binge-read that was actually enjoyable, including the last chapter :)
SlytherinLovesAGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
This opening chapter is hysterical. I am 100% hooked.
doomguy289 chapter 19 . 4/10/2020
omg she is fucking hadass
Guest chapter 44 . 4/7/2020
Hermione seems quite stupid in this one. Sure, blame puberty, but her mood swings from one extreme to the other, as do her decisions. And Snape simply goes along with it because she is shows him admiration and affection? He risks his entire life and reason for this? I understood each rather oversaturated chapter before this... but her withdrawal from her classes negating the entire reason for the marriage just seems highly illogical and out of character. She could have framed her marriage not purely for classes but also to stay near Harry. Which, in the 7th book is clear that it is of primary importance to her. If she based the entire concept of marrying Snape upon that and her effort to help Harry then complaining about withdrawing from classes to be privately tutored anyway just adds senseless drama
doomguy289 chapter 14 . 4/9/2020
this is amazing and crazy
bakerstbois chapter 67 . 4/7/2020
Much like Snape, I am overcome by emotions to be at the end of this fic. What a wild ride it’s been. I’ve loved every second of it.
Elezzra chapter 20 . 4/3/2020
Ahh, snaps is giving me major Zaddy vibes
Elezzra chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
Ooo lol
Elezzra chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Ooof! That last line! Sexiiii!
PalisDelon chapter 67 . 4/1/2020
I'm in Upstate NY and this whole quarantine is finally starting to drive me batty, so I figured I should read something comfortable and happy. Your story was just what I needed. Thank you.
Calindy chapter 20 . 3/28/2020
I love rereading this!
beccithenerd chapter 67 . 3/26/2020
Thank you for writing such a lovely, funny, thoughtful story. It has been my companion for three days during the CoronaVirus outbreak, and it's three days well spent :)
kate.m.p.wright chapter 8 . 3/21/2020
“Have you quite forgotten who you are speaking to”
I’m dead