Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
kate.m.p.wright chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
Poor Snape Ego insulted
kate.m.p.wright chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
Omg your an amazing writer in less then half a chapter I’ve smiled, laughed, cringed, and felt bad for Snape and Hermione. AND I NEVER LAUGH AT FICTIONS LIKE EVER! Your amazing!
Pink Cripps chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
Bro this first chapter is SO GOOD. Hermione’s desperation and Snape’s cruelness clash with each other beautifully, and the cliffhanger makes things exciting.

(Also, Hermione, you do not convince a man to marry you by insulting his sexual prowess haha)
Nerd Mom Writer chapter 67 . 2/24/2020
Well shoot, this story was so lovely it distracted me from my own writing. Thanks for sharing, and as someone who wishes more people understood that natural childbirth is not what they depict in most movies/shows, I also really appreciate your descriptions for all that.
Guest chapter 67 . 2/19/2020
Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!

What a fucking ride.
lgeme84 chapter 67 . 2/20/2020
I was utterly and hopelessly lost in this story this past week. Your writing of these characters and story absorbed me more completely than anything else I’ve read...ever.

And my soul needs more.
madatcarri chapter 67 . 2/13/2020
Beautiful
badadder1 chapter 67 . 2/12/2020
fuck I want a house elf the next time I give birth lol
badadder1 chapter 67 . 2/12/2020
oh my gosh I'm having horrible, lovely, pain filled flashbacks lol
badadder1 chapter 19 . 2/10/2020
I'm getting whiplash from Severus behaviour lol
badadder1 chapter 7 . 2/9/2020
oh my gosh the bathroom scene
badadder1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
is she really this dumb lololol
httpswww.fanf chapter 67 . 1/28/2020
carina
PoppaeaSabina chapter 39 . 1/7/2020
This chapter was magnificent. You do underestimate your wife, Snapey. I do think that the homophobic insults are ooc for Hermione: she is too logical and too sjw. I think she'd just call Percy a pervert.
anapaula13bdr chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
This is my fourth year reading this story during Christmas. I still love it so very much.
Thank you for putting so much effort into it.
Much love from a Venezuelan fan living in Madrid.
-Dec 2019