Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
Kallia.En chapter 2 . 12/18/2019
Hahaha, this is just perfect! This is a very promising start! I am sure those two will make me smile the whole time! :) Well written.
RhianonULlewelyn chapter 63 . 12/6/2019
I will say this: Hermione has a problem with abusing her husband in her fits of uncontrollable anger. She swore early on not to hit him and keeps breaking that in her ego and privilege. Then throwing scalding tea on him? Bit bi polar & unfortunately unthinking in her actions.

Love the fic don't get me wrong but that aspect of the character is a bit disturbing considering how much she values self control and organising.
alygator.xandra chapter 67 . 12/7/2019
I think this is the best description of labor I’ve ever read in any sort of literature. Good job on it
alygator.xandra chapter 9 . 12/6/2019
Finally! I’ve been searching for this fanfic for days. I couldn’t remember what it was called but I did remember a good amount of the plot
Banburychick chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Best chapter 1 fan fic ever!
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 67 . 11/17/2019
Awwwwwww! The ending was so lovely and such a tear jerker!
Renny236 chapter 67 . 11/15/2019
I read this years ago, and somehow lost it. As the years past, I forgot more and more of the story, but there were some things that just stuck with me. That they married in her church, that she thought his sheets were horrid and brought her own softer ones, that she nursed him, and that the bathtub played a prominent role. With the help of friends on the Enchanting the Bookworm FB page, I have finally found it again and cannot wait to re-read. This time I have already marked it as a favorite.

Great job with this...I loved it.
Alytiger chapter 46 . 11/5/2019
my fricken heart fam 3
Alytiger chapter 45 . 11/5/2019
FUCKING SQUEAK FAM
Novel's addict chapter 67 . 11/5/2019
This was so so so good and i never wanted it to end
Alytiger chapter 23 . 11/4/2019
blessed chapter
Alytiger chapter 11 . 11/4/2019
hehehehehehehehehehehe time to kill a poncy blonde
Alytiger chapter 6 . 11/3/2019
3 healer hermione doing her best
Griezz chapter 67 . 10/26/2019
Hmmm... a story that hits the emotional centres strong, hard and often... not sure if appropriate image a sledgehammer or jackhammer, but I'm sure you get the idea. First instance I've seen of religious themes and imagery in a Potter fic, but oh so well done!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2019
Warning there is no rape warning but he hurts her and this Hermione it is so dumb she's submissive like a woman from a past Century
4,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »