Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
Guest chapter 39 . 7/7/2019
Hermione's Virtual Sex Parlors could be a new business investment for Harry, and just as successful as WWW. Singles, handicapped, fetishists, romantic anniversary, honeymoon education. Lol
Guest chapter 35 . 7/6/2019
Of the thousands of Harry Potter stories, not one seems to have a privacy screen placed in front of the fireplace, even if the marital bed is in the same room, like in this story.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/6/2019
Oh-oh!
Spannerspoon chapter 67 . 7/8/2019
Adorable! Brilliantly written as always, I loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/6/2019
I joke that my memory is so bad, that I can reread stories after a few years and think they are new. However, this really did seem new to me until we got to a casual mention of the Chanel suit and the kid boots. Those are definitely unique to this story, and easy to remember, even after nearly 12 years.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2019
Pretty amazing. I love the scene with Hagrid. Good drama with Potter and Weasley.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2019
Yikes! That was beautiful, start to finish. Great drama at the end of this chapter. Impressive writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2019
Lots of nice surprises.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2019
Oh, she's in for it now. Shifty housewife skills, burning the clothes without emptying the pockets, or leaving them for Snape to do himself! Ha.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2019
WOw.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2019
Born in 1960, book Snape is th same age as actor Kenneth Brannaugh. Alan Rickman is/was 14 years older, but it was hard to tell in the movies. ROWLING had chosen Rickman for the part when first writing the book, when he was much younger, and when I read the books or stories I do picture him more as the Die Hard movie actor.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
Funnier than The Taming of th Shrew, so far. They are both being devious. Hermione is always a quick study.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
Lol. Snape's recap was funnier than the set up. You've got me picturing his understated dramatics.
kinnik chapter 14 . 6/28/2019
Ye gads! What did he do to her? Twice!
cutiemama3 chapter 67 . 6/28/2019