Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
tinogirl chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Very Good! Can't wait for more!
hdgfhfhfhfghfh chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
I like this story so far. Please continue soon. :)
notwritten chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
I enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work. Please write more.
JuJuJellyBean chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Great story! I love the direction it's heading, and it's different from other marriage law fics. Please keep up the amazing work, and I look forward to more! )
Alaura Fairfield chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
This is WONDERFUL. More soon, please!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Oh! Great chapter.

And with a cliff hanger too! Damn. McGonagall is pissed as hell, I will tell you. lol!

update!
Edana Alary chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
uh oh! I think there is an angry Scottish woman with a temper ready to kill someone.. lol this could be very amusing! keep up the great work and update sooN!

Sarah
Ms-Figg chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
This story is absolutely riveting! I love your Snape! I have my story alert all set up for this one. Thank you.
notwritten chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
I like this chaper.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Oh! I love this plot! Just love it!

And long chapters. Now thats a bonus! hehe!

update!
krismiss2000 chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Oh my I have fallen in love with this story. Please update soon. I love how you've written Snape. I can't wait for the next chapter.
notwritten chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
This chapter is way cool. Anymore cool chapters coming up.
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
very interesting chapter
duj chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
She really shouldn't provoke him, considering the obligation is all on her side. She's comprehensively insulted him in the course of asking a favour (the biggest favour of her life) and she still doesn't get it, does she? She owes him everything now, starting with respect for his wishes.
Edana Alary chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
ROFL WOW this was hilarious and throughly enjoyable to read! Keep up the good work and update sooN!

Sarah