Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 9/28
This is so good
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 9/28
Gahhhh
I have read this SO many times and I honestly love it. So I need you to know … nothing has ever stuck with me from a fic as much as your description of making tea. It’s inspired me to get a round teapot. Whenever I pour from my kettle I do it from a height! The story is amazing but the words you used for that tea, are utter perfection! Thank you 3
baslora chapter 67 . 9/18
I really enjoyed this fic, especially your characterizations of Severus and Hermione, they were pitch perfect. Terrific plot as well, I like how you diverged from canon which offered an exciting story and explored the characters in more depth. Perhaps most compelling was Severus' relationship with Voldemort and the affection that seemingly existed, that contrasted with his relationship with Dumbledore made it all the more stark. The developing relationship between Hermione and Severus was a delight to read too, I found myself smiling every time he thought about her horrid hair. The smut was also incredibly hot! Thanks for sharing your writing, I really enjoyed reading it.
girlyb chapter 67 . 9/17
I adore this story. Absolutely adore it. You are an amazing writer. Thank you so very much. It was wonderful. I've read it countless times since it was written and I never tire of it. Thank you.
rowenasheir chapter 67 . 9/17
Who will ever be good enough for the Slytherin Princess? (And brave enough to face her father and army of Uncle Weasleys?)
ScarletRen chapter 1 . 8/27
Such an incredible story. Absolutely loved all of it.
4,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »