Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
Dylanesque chapter 67 . 8/19
Utterly beautiful- beginning to end!
Funsizedwitch chapter 66 . 6/30
Every time I read this it fills me with such joy and happiness! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing and incredible gift!
Troys chapter 67 . 6/15
God… it’s awesome. I can’t tell you how much I like it. But I swear the love between them is the strongest and deepest one I’ve ever seen in SS/HG’s fics!
escarlet1 chapter 1 . 6/6
Hello, I hope and you are well. I'm a Harry Potter fan, I see that you have a story that I would like to translate into Spanish from #Snamione, so that more people can enjoy it, I would like your permission to do so. It would be published on Wattpad I would give you your credits obviously. I wait your answer.
Story in 12 words:
A stupid girl marries an oppressive bastard and lives unhappily ever after.

Your idea of love is very absurd honestly.
Don’t think I’ve ever read a more beautiful story about Hermione and Severus! I loved every single chapter of this story it was just so wholesome!
There are some really good aspects of this story but I have to admit I struggled.

Sometimes the wording and the writing is as if the author knows what’s happening bufbut just doesn’t translate to the page and story.

Then there’s the melodrama of... well everything. Everything is a drama from tea to deliberately creating misunderstandings between the pairing that don’t warrant such drama!

And the rehashing of the same drama multiple times - snape pisses Hermione off. They talk it out. Omg they then revisit it again in the next chapter.

It’s not angst - it’s annoying.

For the last half it was a skip read and tbh 67 chapters later I don’t actually understand what happened anyway.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 12 . 4/24
I like the way Hermione checks the potions work. It's so cute.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 10 . 4/24
"Miss Granger, you're snoring!" xD

Everything is so awesome. Neville. McGonagall. Apologies. Dentists. Bed. Snoring. Sides of the bed. Cosolapus. Sweet breath. The desire for a kiss.

The old man still had enough blood in his veins to show a bit of pink in his cheeks at the insult. "I protect all of our students, as you well know."
Yes, we all know how well Dumboldor protects students. And it's always been that way, even during Severus' time as a student. When he almost got eaten by a werewolf and the headmaster said it was just a joke.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 9 . 4/24
That was cool. I didn't expect you to make Hermione's parents like that. Great. Hermione's mom really liked it and said she understood why her daughter chose Sev.

Severus told the truth about Hermione being a head taller than the Sockrunners. Yay, Hermie will have private lessons from Severus, he will make the best student out of her.

It's so cool so far, every chapter is a thrill of genius ideas.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 8 . 4/24
"You tasted unlabeled potions? You, Miss Granger," hesed softly, "are an idiot."
"And just think, you left your life and welfare in my hands." She popped a bite of baked apple into her mouth and smirked. "What does that make you?"
LOL

Sev and Hermy were amazing in this chapter. Severus brings Hermione to orgasm with his words, joking about exams. The double meaning in the words is delightful as usual. Restrains himself from being too sarcastic when he sees that it might hurt her. Protects her by pointing out to the others that if they hurt her they will have to deal with him. Hermione cares about him, sasses him back, supports him, thinks about the future.

I don't like Ron at all, but I feel sorry for him, his pain is understandable. Though I'm sure Hermione wouldn't be happy with him.
Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are good. And Slytherin too, there were quite a few of them who paid their respects not just out of fear, but out of respect for the Dean. Gryffindor showed its usual self.
Luna is super, I love it when she's portrayed as brilliant, insightful, but weird. Not crazy.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 7 . 4/24
Damn! I haven't commented on the previous chapters, but after this one I can't resist leaving a comment.

They are adorable, both of them. Hermione was especially nice, she analyzed her mistakes, admitted that she acted very foolishly, helped him when he came in covered in blood, saved him and took care of him. She silently did what he asked without asking too many questions. And at the end she said she would be proud to wear his last name. Cute. Evans isn't worth a finger of Granger. I'm glad Sev has found such support, he deserves it, and so does Hermione. Ron is no match for her, with her intelligence and determination. Hermione looks at the world the same way Severus does, she has the same values as he does.
Severus is amazing too, there should be a lot of praise here. I'll also note that his actions often have multiple meanings at once, which is great.

P.S. It's funny that she almost went bald by bathing in shaving fluid.
burn-after-reading-please chapter 67 . 4/14
I don’t think I’ve ever encountered writing like this before, it’s sublime. I fell hard into this story, lost sleep over it, and I feel enlightened by it. Thank you
CataKRR chapter 1 . 3/2
I first started reading this fic in 2007. I was a teenager back then, now I'm in my 30s and I've finally finished it. And the wait has been worth it. I now understand Snape more than before when I identified more with Hermione. it's been a pleasure to read this fanfic and I thank you for. sharing it.
mjato chapter 37 . 2/25
I love the entrance to Hooch's chambers! So clever and cute!
4,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »