Reviews for Care of Magical Creatures
Stille und regen chapter 16 . 12/11/2020
I have a terrific time with men dealing with menstruation lmao

I always like interactions

and it was nice to know more about Snape's hidden reasons for accepting hermione
Stille und regen chapter 14 . 12/11/2020
Wow. that hurts
but at the same time it warms the heart?
Lol
such conflicts
Stille und regen chapter 13 . 12/11/2020
ugh, i'm feeling terribly hurt by the last two chapters

your stupid friends
severus

ugh
poor hermione
Stille und regen chapter 10 . 12/11/2020
I am hating Minerva. she was supposed to be an adult

and hermione's friends are so stupid

I had fun with the first night of sleep not perfect
Stille und regen chapter 8 . 12/11/2020
I laughed with the gifts or how they deal with each other

i was a little surprised by snape's sympathy for ronald.

and I like the introduction to Slytherin. It's adorable

you write so well.
I laughed at the description to inspire passion and NIEMS
but snape definitely knows how to play with words
Stille und regen chapter 7 . 12/11/2020
I have fun with the dynamics of the two.
how they have to deal with sharing space and I like hermione’s attitude

I love this story
Stille und regen chapter 4 . 12/11/2020
it was a bit of relief that Minerva was concerned about Severus

finally

very interesting
Stille und regen chapter 3 . 12/11/2020
"and for a brief moment Hermione fervently wished that she could have married her instead.

Well. Except for the consummation part. "
oh god I'm laughing so hard
Stille und regen chapter 2 . 12/11/2020
that was Hermione's bad proposal, but very sincere and absolutely hilarious

I love it
Caramel4me chapter 67 . 12/7/2020
I have NO IDEA how it took me so DANG long to find this fanfiction! AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL. COMPELLING. DETAILED. BRIGHT. DARK. ANGST. HUMOR. FLUFF. HEAT. So much and written with skill and attention, thank you! I wish there was more ️
readerfanforpotter chapter 67 . 11/29/2020
i've reread this a few times because it's so comforting. i love it
MadameGoethe chapter 60 . 11/27/2020
gotta admit, I stopped reading when Odin died and lil' kiddo was born - I promise, I'll read on one day soon but I need to get this off my chest:
Your style of writing is so, so... I don't have words!
I've abandoned many a fic because either character was too OOC, because there were 50 chapters and they shagged in chapter 2 and then just bickered - I honest to Merlin did NOT feel super comfortable about this fic, but I just could not stop reading and it just...worked. In a weird ass way
But that is due to your writing, entirely
Why I stopped? Honestly?
I feel like the story was told and it was drawn out - one, two, maybe three chapters more
Like I said, I'll read them, I'll cherish them-one day.

For now, have my thanks. You created a masterpiece! Here's to many more to come (and smaller ones ;))
Milkcookies chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Just came back one time for the one time to say after all this time and the list worth fanfics to take up bookshelf. This one is still one of the best it’s up there still so just thought you should know in case you ever decided to do something else again. You got it.
scarlettcat chapter 67 . 10/24/2020
I remember seeing this story when I first started reading fanfiction in 2008, and I always planned to read it but just never did. Probably, because I got distracted by dramione. :) Anyway, I am so happy that I finally got to read it. It was amazing! I think my favorite thing about it is that it's your own unique story. I really like that you didn't rely on canon events. It gets so boring to read the same things over and over again. I really enjoyed your focus on Hermione and Snape's relationship and how it ended up being so important in bringing the war to an end. And the thing with Snape and Voldemort? So surprising! I did not see that coming! I also liked that Hermione was a "Pureblood" in the Muggle world. That was a nice touch. I have to say when Snape was "caring" for her and trying to keep her from dying, I kept silently yelling at him to give her some frigging food! I mean, he was kind of miffed when she just gave him nourishing broth. So, I was pleased to read that he finally realized how neglectful he was being. I cried during the last several chapters of the story. I was expecting a happy ending as soon as Voldemort was defeated and everything was just so sad. I am glad they finally did get their happy ending though. The Arithmancy NEWT part was funny. I'm glad Draco ended up being good in the end. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story.
PotterizeMe chapter 67 . 10/10/2020
I’m torn while rewriting this review. I wanted to really like this story. I wish I could have. There was just so much angst and arguing. They never seemed to stop yelling at each other. I don’t know. I didn’t enjoy the characterization of Hermione either. She seemed very immature.
4,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »