Reviews for Ptolemy's Gate: Epilogue
thank you chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I just re-re-re-reread Bart and now finished Ptolemy's Gate and was left a wreck but this... this made me feel a lot better. Thanks! Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow... That was so... Wow. Like the Ptolemy bit you put at the end. Mr. Stroud himself would have had to think very hard to come up with as good an ending.
AvidFanofTheTrilogy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oddly, I found this to be prety awesome, i was skeptical, but the more I read of it the more I enjoyed it
Resha04 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Well, if this fic is real (I mean, really is part of the book) and Nathaniel is still alive, I would be really, really, really glad.

Because I still can't swipe away the mix of feelings I had when I finished the book (the most of the feelings is: sad)
Chiz0i chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I like it! :D lol im liking every 2nd barti fanfic i read here. It was good except like one other person who reviewed Nat and Bart were to cold to each other. Its believable but this is a stage they should have been at before the end of the Nouda incident. And I waited till I finished the story to read the footnotes. The one about the girl in the closet was funny though
Bartimaeus Trilogy Fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
To be honest, it sucked. JK JK JK

i just finished reading the book for about the 3rd time, and i googled Apocrypha to see if anything came up that was connected to the real world (like a lot of references are) and this caught my eye. I read it and was amazed. the fail safe concept was pretty cool, as was the small note for it. The small notes are just like the real books as is Bartimaeus's attitude. Ptolemy's ghost answer was the perfect finish.
nobody chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is really good :)

I love Bartimaeus. You've kept character and the writing style of the book - well done!

- T
7Nayru chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Nice, i loved your ending better than the books one. :D Keep on writing.
bookwrm21 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Loved it!
ThePurpleRose chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Yay! Nathaniel lived! I love it!
nonamenoface chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
okay, i like the plot line you had, but i think bartimaeus would have had more respect for nat, after what they accomplished together as friends, becuase in the end, thats what they were.
NonExistente chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Awh, brilliant. A happy ending, at last; and not one that leaves you on a cliff hanger, thankfully! Great fic :)

x
inutaisho89 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh gosh! This is the end? ARe you serious? That was so good! You have got to tell me if you added more, or if you're oing to add more!
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was so incredidly original. Loved it.
nuhuh chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Nice one. I actually did not think your characters were OOC. Bartimaeus was done well. My only issue was all the footnotes. Kudos for keeping with style of the books but for such a short piece they were too much. Keep the really funny ones, let the others go. Besides that one complaint, a very enjoyable read.