Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
dianehermans chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
please update
brucas3468 chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
i know you arent

but please dont give up on this

i love it.
Brucas10 chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
This is amazing but I see that you haven't updated in like 2 years. Does that mean you are not continuing. Also I was wondering if you still have the link to your CS story could you send it to me! Thanks!
BrOoKe DaViS23 chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Hey sophia

I love this story i was always excited for the updates. It was soo different and i have read alot of brucas stories on ff now lol.

I know everyone is really busy and everything and even more now its very soon until christmas but i was just wondering if you were still continuing with this story. I know its been a year scene you have updated last but just wanted to ask.

Anyways much christmas love lol.

Katie
chophia-brucaslove chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
hey sophia, just wanted to say love the story..but i must say your cs story on othforums is the most amazing thing i have EVER read..im not a member on the forum so i havenbt been able to comment it but i just wanted to tell you i go over there allthe time just to see if you have updated, your story has like literally got me addicted it is so amazing the way you pertray them it is so real i can actually see all of this happening in my head, but i really hope you let them get back togehter in your story..anyways im ramboling..just wanted to let you know how much im in lvoe with it

much love, -taylor
hoeoverbros chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
I love this story! Update soon!
SouthernBellBrooke chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
i hope you update soon!
princetongirl chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
loved it update soon
frejagirl chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
hi, I really love this story pls update :-)

I would love to read your story about Chopia can you send me the link?

brucasroxx chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
woah rachel is pregnant thats gonna make agreat plot line! i hope lucas finds out about nick and brooke anyway update soon!
catcat51092 chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
aw i thought this was a chap bu oh well update soon! and by the way your CS fic is awesome! im not a member of that forum so i coudnt review there but i have too its so great update that too!