Reviews for Remember Me
thekyle2018 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
you need to finish the story or atlest make anouther chapter I love this movie
Reader chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
It looks nice.
Master of Chronicles chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Interesting take on the story. The movie never explained how people got married, so this is a resonable way. I will say that there seemed to be too much emotion, her shouting for example.

I liked the flash backs, mostly because I like Preston's old partner, it was cool to have him in there. I liked the birth scene because that had crossed my mind. What would he think? How would he act?

The hints (sometimes strong) at her sense offence was good, as was the fact his obsessiveness of her blinded him to that fact.

All in all, good job.
Silvara chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
Not the best writing, but the characterization is ok, and the ideas are there. So thank for this piece.

What can you do/have done ? Well nothing difficult:

You could have haromined it betweend the different parts, added more events to the scenes, put much more instensity ti the conclusion, linking more clearly Preston's behaviour in the badroom with his dream, and the feelings it stirred.

Well... It could have been a wonder. Instead it is a nice little thing.

I don't know if you're much of a perfectionist, but personally I'd have tried to arrange its form of the writing for the satifaction of doing my best. Because judging from your ideas and portraying, I think you can bring the text to a new highter level with little effort.

Anyway, thank you for the ideas and for having completed the fic.
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I would have prefered such a thing : "And no matter the amount of liquid gold he took, it seemed she didn't not want to go." to the two ending sentences.

That left alone, the fic is more than decend and definitely interesting. Thank you for you work.
329329 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
interesting story...plz continue...
Alydia Rackham chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
This was nicely done. I liked the line: "What right did Partridge have to touch his girl?" And then his wondering why he thought of her as "his" girl.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
This is well-written in its restraint, and it is interesting to see the interpretation of John's actions in protecting his wife-that even if he was under the drug, his feelings for his wife are deep and strong enough that they could never really be driven out of him. Well done.
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
i love how you just manage to show the emotions of Preston even when he didn't even realize he was feeling
krystalmaze chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
please continue

i'm intrigued and wish to see how you develop their relationship

so far i am in love with your way of writing