Reviews for Reflection
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 10/3/2007

Aw wow this is really nice! Very well written, too! (:

Short but sweet, a lovely oneshot.

Talk to you on the boards!

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Ha ha ha. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Marianne81 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007

I read your SPN fic; OMG, it's amazing! I really loved to read something about Sam and Dean's childhood. It was a hard and sad childhood for them... I found very interesting the character of Ryder Davis. He represents a true friend for John!

I like this:

"In an apartment in Tennessee 19, 16-year-old Sam Winchester was alone with his best friend Colby Davis in her bedroom. Their dad has wanted to stay in Memphis for a while to hunt so they got an apartment instead of a cheep motel. Sam sitting at Colby’s make shift desk started to look at his friend who was lying on her bed. He wanted to ask her how she felt about hunting cause he wanted out and would feel a lot better if she felt the same way.

Just then, the moment Sam was going to tell her his dad came in and he looked mad.

“Sam you didn’t load the chargers.”

“I forgot sorry.”

“There’s no sorry Rd and I almost got killed thanks to you, that’s it tomorrow you are looking for a job.” John slammed the door as he left.

Sam looked sad and Colby tried to comfort him but he walked outside finding RD fixing the car."

Poor Sam but I know that John loved him over all! He was just worried for his two sons!

I really liked this too:

"Just then, John and Ryder ran from the woods, a werewolf following them and it ran up to Colby and Sam ready to kill. Dean shot the werewolf and ran and took the two and ran. John and Ryder killed the wolf and went to get the kids.

“You kids okay?” Sam and Dean both nod at their father as Colby runs and jumps into her father’s arms. ”Daddy!” “Sweetie!” John then looked at Dean who had a look on his face that said he could have killed the werewolf. John only looked at his son. “No day Dean one day.”

Young Dean seems like a real man! He only wanted to help his father and his brother! John was so nice... He really loved his sons!

*she cries ç_ç*

I appreciated the Colt's detail; I found it very cool and interesting for the story.

I think you wrote a gorgeous fic! Congratulations! ;-)