Reviews for A Battle Affair
Nathan Explosion chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
...Brutal.
thelittlestones chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this. Its so raw, so carnal. But so deliciously realistic. Everytime i read it i shiver. Beautiful.
The-Demon-of-Soul-Society chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
dame i am glad i gave this story a shot i thoght it was gona suck but it was good you should write some more like this if not start a chapter fic
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
at first i was a little freaked out and did not understand why. but then it changed. i could feel their sadness and hate. that was very beautiful and terrible. it made me cry and i could feel the pain in me shout out. i could feel all sorts of pain coming from all over while reading this. it was dark and sick, but pure and beautiful.

this is very interesting...

im going to have to think for a while now
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is amazing. Poetry and harmony and well written to boot. Kenpachi is one of my favorite characters, and being connected to him Soi Fong definitely got a promotion.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I never considered this pairing, but now I can't see them paired with anyone else. Your grasp of Bleach's characters impresses me. Even though I've only read 2 oneshots I have to add you to favorite authors. I love stories that don't end with love.
GoldDragonZ chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is one of the most poetic stories I have read on this site. Thanks for writing!

GoldDragon08
NOLAdoodles chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I completely agree with DeviantMugen. It actually seems like something that could be going on behind the scenes of the actual storyline. Nice job!
Orochimarugirl26 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Im Orochimarugirl26 an I must say that I love the way you go deep into the characters emotions and keep to their atural characteristics
DeviantMugen chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Wow man, I didn't know what to expect when I first came in, but this was extremely well written, the characters were themselves, the way you wrote it it almost seems canon. Very nice.

*favorited*
greyishsilverishwolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Brilliant. I love this fic and this aspect on Soi Fong's character. Zaraki too, but I don't love him as much as I adore her.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Excellent. But simply because I have finely honed proper English sensibilities, I'll just point out that 'lightening' does not electrocute. That's 'lightning'. 'Lightening' just describes some kind of colour transition. Keep on updating.
tonraq chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I like this; very in-character of both of them.
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Whoa. Liked how you said Soi couldn't love anymore and everything. It all made sense too. Kenpachi's love for battle and all that and everyhting. XD Good job!