Reviews for Be Careful What You Ask For!
AJ Granger chapter 32 . 7/20
I really liked this story. I enjoyed the changes, and the way it didn't completely follow the tv series. It was creative, and different, and I especially liked that it mentioned how things built up so that it wasn't quite one event, but the one event started a course of action that created the future. I will be sure to look for more of your work.
Alicia Mirza chapter 32 . 6/18
Hey!
It's Alicia Mirza (the last reviewer) again. I realized what I've left out from my previous all-in-one review: What I liked and didn't like in one was the lack of original characters. What I mean is it was weird for me how you for example always only said 'cousins'. I don't have any cousins (something I've always hated), but I think in a family like the Charmed Ones' they would be closer than that. Also, it was somehow strange to me that it was never stated who Phoebe or Paige married. I understand that as well, leaving it to the readers so no one stops reading the story because something so small like that, but for me it seemed like the future family of the Charmed Ones only consisted of Piper, Paige, Phoebe, Leo, Wyatt and Chris.
I know that this story focused on the relationship between Piper, Leo, Wyatt and Chris, but still, I found it strange how in the changed future for example he never thought what might have happened to his cousins if they even existed.
Anyways, I've just left this part out, having a hard time to remember everything I've wanted to say. :)
I still must say that I love this story no matter what :D

Alicia :)
Alicia Mirza chapter 32 . 6/18
Hey!

One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. If it weren't for captions like 'Two days' I would have thought that I'm reading an actual book.
I liked how you tried to use canonical rules, but at the same time you made your own universe.
What I found weird that in Chris-crossed going forward in time was different and he didn't merge with himself, but then again I guess it can be explained, because there might have been a few demon less in that new future, but nothing changed which would have affacted Chris's memories.
I liked how you inclueded even Prue. Though, especially that part made me think: if it's so 'easy' to time travel and go back to a better future why didn't Piper and Phoebe do it to save Prue? I guess, it can be explained again, right after Season 3 not being experienced enough (after all Chris grew up learning magic) and then when Paige arrived the mess it would mean for the Power of Three, not to mention after Wyatt's birth how he might not even be born in the future, still. One would think that many more would 'play' with time.
I liked your portrayal of both Wyatts' and Chris was a very enjoyable character as well. I found it interesting how Dark!Wyatt wasn't really evil either, he was just in pain and wanted it to stop. The part where he trusted Chris to make everything right and went back to the future was one of (the many) favourite part. Also, I liked the powers that you gave to them. I especially liked how Chris gained Astral Projection and the power of healing. I always thought that every 'Witchlighter' could master it eventually. Good!Wyatt on the other hand was a tiny bit underpowered in my opinion. I'm lazy to go back to that part, but I think you haven't given him the power of Projection, which we know that he possess. (Baby Wyatt used it many times, such us summoning that dragon from the TV, and when they summon the good version of adult Wyatt in Season 7, he uses it as well.)
However, it was such an emotional story so beautifully written that I didn't care. I just loved all the interaction between the characters, how their relationships developed.
The Chamber idea was great, I especially liked how they used it again and again. I also found it great how the main antagonist was still Gideon. The whole 'Leo-was-under-a-spell' thing was a very good solution. It was always strange for me, Leo seemed like a perfect father in the series.
Also, good work for keeping up with all the time travel. It is always a confusing thing, so congrats for understanding your own universe.
What I've noticed with many Chris fic that the site has a problem and instead of Chris Elise is shown as one of the main characters on the list. I would try to change it, because it's harder to find your story this way, and I think many Chris fans (pretty much all Charmed fans) would love to read it (even if they don't know yet).
I'm sure that I will re-read the entire story again and again, and when I have more time then now, I will review every chapter, because I must say that this story deserve it.
Anyways, keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
brightflare chapter 32 . 5/24
Excellent story!
Dauphin Noire chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
There I'm sad. I didn't want it to end. Sigh... Now I will have to find something else to read... :) Thanks for sharing! :D
Dauphin Noire chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
Happy ending in sight! :D Happy!
Dauphin Noire chapter 30 . 10/11/2014
:( I'm not sure I like the idea of Leo doing that but yeah... maybe it's the only way to go...
Dauphin Noire chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
:( Hope it won't jeopardize anything...
Dauphin Noire chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Okay... headache here... too much time travelling for my own good. But I've faith in Cwiss :S
Dauphin Noire chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Yep just seeing Gideon face make me think of him as a jerk -_-. But I can't wait to know how they will get him back :D
Dauphin Noire chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
okay... weird end of chapter. I'm not really sure what to think about that...
Dauphin Noire chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
No, no, no. I'm not agreeing with this! He has no right! Just no right! Grrrr... frustratted!
Dauphin Noire chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Some part of me doesn't want Wyatt to change. He is way too much fun like this ! :D
Dauphin Noire chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
OMG! I think I would love that Wyatt! Now, now, what kind of memory are we going to see?
Dauphin Noire chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
Yes! Action time :D

Best moment : Leo apologizing to Chris!