Reviews for I'll Make You Remember Me
SQUALLXNIDASHIPPER4EVAR1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
lol
Shaeric Draconis chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Loved this and the ending was perfect and priceless. I'm sorry but I didn't feel sorry for Nida, that's life! Bad of me I know but what can I say, I loved the ending.

It was sad for Nida but Squall loved Zell. I did like the way you made Zell feel compassion for Nida, he would understand where he was coming from. Anyway I enjoyed and loved this.
coffeeshop chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
GASP T.T NO! por por nida... **SOBS* whoa... that ending was brilliant, where squall just says who? that was great... sad, but great...! LOVED IT! hehe
Renn chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
OMG! I can't believe it this is so sad! Really great, I never expected that ending!
Possessed chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
THAT WAS HORRIBLY SAD. I liked it except for the fact that Nida wasn't the one to tell Squall or make him remember him. Also THAT WAS SO MEAN OF SQUALL. How could he ask that WHO all stupid and insensitive. But at least Squall remembers Nida now. RIGHT? Also I was kinda expecting for perhaps Squall and Nida to hook up, but they didn't. I just feel so bad for Nida I wish that Squall had acknowledged him at least once. I don't know where this story might go now but I guess I'll just have to wait and find out. That is if you plan on continuing it some how. SOBBING FOR POOR NIDA!
Clear Skies chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.

You are EVIL! Wonderful, but so evil.I feel so sorry for Nida, he gets such a crap deal in the game, and he's SO obviously madly in love with for picking up on it :)

! The guy DIED! Damn Zell for not carrying Lifes around with dumb is he?

Aw.I feel so sorry for Nida, stuck up there at the helm of Garden when everyone else has all the you get to choose a party I always sit there and go 'so how come I can't pick Nida?'

SO much for the story, because it's wonderful, and evil, and perfectly crafted. Love it :)
Scratch chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Cool story, It upsets me that there's not too many Nida Pairings...now I find one and its not updated. Is that the end?
Quycksylver chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I've always been more of an Irvine fan...but I find myself becoming increasingly fond of Nida lately :D This fic was absolutely wonderful-I can't add anything to the praise you've already received, so I'll just say that I actually teared up at the end-and I NEVER cry over stories. Unless they involve the death of a puppy, or something.

That last line almost killed me...so sad...but then,I've always said that Squall was a jerk. Poor Nida! *weeps heartbrokenly*

Q
Kia chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Oh my god! That was so sad! Ahhh! Next time I'm writing a fic about Nida cos now I reckon he is such a sweet character bu nobody seems to notice. Don't worry Nida, next time a happy ending for you!_ Great story though!
Windy Voice chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Gods, this is SAD! Wahahahaha!

Oh, sorry. Good story, although I wanted an uplifting one...*sigh* still, must admit it is wonderful.
Darksquall chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Grrrrr... this fic is wonderful. And to whoever is so sucky they can't spell suck, You obviously have no taste and are a complete moron. You leave my babes fic alone! *glomps nakky*
says u suk chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
U SUK!
Eigwayne too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
That was... so sad... I love the whole irony at the end (and the fact that it was about Nida; I'm slightly obsessed lately:)

The ending is what really gets you. Very nice.
Dusk to Ashes chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Let me start by saying that I didn't even find this fic on FFnet- I came here for the sole purpose of reviewing it
gietzeng chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Good stuff. Well-written and emotional, while staying true to the characters. Keep up the good work.