Reviews for A Colored Future
P-Chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Just curious...how can Krillin be so...ok with the fact that Piccolo is with his exgirlfriend? I mean, not long ago HE was thye boyfriend, HE knew the house inside out..blah blah. And now Piccolo is the man of the house...I don't think I'd be able to cope with that myself. Either Krillin is a TREMENOUSLY nice guy, or he's just plain stupid and has no dignity.
Dreambee chapter 2 . 8/27/2002
Okay, this isn't really about the story (even though I love the fact that you gave Piccolo A girlfriend. Go you!) But, I just went to visit your website and, well, it's kinda sorta NOT THERE. Woman, what were you thinking? *sigh* you had your reasons, and well, I just want you to know that I'm really really sad you gave up on it. *sniff* Goodbye forever! (Not really, I'm going to see where you go with this.)
GlammiePunker chapter 2 . 6/27/2002
OMG! That was so good. Like it was better than the first one. Y'know She Stands by her Green Soldier was the first Piccolo Fic I ever read. I didn't read it here tho, I read it at some other website. Oh I smiled through the whole thing. That was just superb, I can't wait til part 3.
Cheloya chapter 2 . 4/30/2002
*grins cheerily* It's so hard to think of Piccolo-san as anyone's boyfriend! Well, maybe not if he were mine... *dreamy sigh* Anyways. I couldn't stop to review the first part to this - I was far too eager to come and read the sequel! So I'll give you a great big long review here.

Where to begin? It's all so wonderful. Even though it seemed a bit simplistic at times, both of these stories are wonderfully in character (at least to my warped mind, lol) and you wouldn't believe how truly happy and relieved I felt when Piccolo and Andrea got together. *grins happily* Right. After my daily dose of Piccolo fics, I can now return to my loveless life, which is now bereft of DBZ too. *starts to cry* Nooo... how will I live without Piccolo and Vegeta?
Piccolo0714 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I LOVE fluff! Very nice..very sweet and well written!
Kattykit chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
AWWWWW! IT IS SOOOOO KAWAII! LOVE IT! (jumps up and down squealing) DO MORE! DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE DO MORE! (Calms down) Pweeze? (Gives puppy dog eyes and pouts)
Lollipop Mimilove chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
this is gooooooooooooood. u rock!
Velasa chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
*chuckles* aw... sweet /. nice ficcy here, very kawaii.
JC 87 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I just can't stop reading this great story! And I don't know why you don't have more than 50000000000000000000000000 reviews right now! Good gosh people!

N E ways PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Mystical Darkness chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
AWESOME!
Saiya-jin girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
sweet!
wolf896 chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
THAT WAS GREAT!...I'm a very big Piccolo fan and I'm glad to read a story about hime finding love...after all he deserves it...write another one :)
kas chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
yayayayay! happy day!
JC 87 chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I just love this story. Keep writing!
CAT chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
OMG! THATS WAS GREAT! I want next chapter. I need next chapter. Can't wait till next chapter! *can't sit still* Somewhere in the sequel I know Piccolo and Andrea will have a child! I JUST KNOW IT! WOOOOOOO! *is bouncing off the walls*