Reviews for The Mongoose Conspiracy
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Here we are at the end of another story. It's been so long since I've read and reviewed, but this was a freaking awesome story to start off with.

Seriously, this has been one of the funniest stories ever, not only with its random (and strangely REAL) story matter, but also the usual humour that you and Ridley can slip into your stories.

Like Dean's line: "You let Bobby baby-sit us?" You gotta love that THIS was all he took out of the story. 8P

And, of course, Jeff's concluding lines for the story: For a mongoose, he is pretty cool.

Thanks for a random but incredible story!

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
It has to be said again - this is the weirdest story ever. And how I love it. 8)

I got quite a giggle here:

Dean raised his eyebrows. "A mongoose is sitting in your La-Z-Boy watching NASCAR and this was normal to you?"

"He didn't watch NASCAR!" Bobby exclaimed. He lowered his voice and clarified his statement. "He watched movies."

And I got such a nice laugh at the image of Pastor Jim opening the confessional door, being introduced to a talking mongoose, and then calmly shutting the door again. Oh Jim, you are so awesome. 8)

And I loved the Mafia references at the end as well as Jim's long-suffering comment: "The Brotherhood is not linked to the Mafia, as I have told you many times."

Awesome chapter.

Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This has to be one of the funniest, most random stories you've written!

Naturally, when I read that the story of Geoff was a true and documented one, I figured you were messing with me. But, lo and behold, Wikipedia introduced me to the full legend of "Gef: The Talking Mongoose".

You gotta love the world we live in. 8)

funkyhigh chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
lol, strange
Savage Shade chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing in some of this. Great work.
Savage Shade chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hahaha, glad to see you keep your word, after all you did say it'd be funny. Good start.
gretchless chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
yup, i think that is defo the weirdest brotherhood story i have ever read thats for sure !

it was funny like ... i liked the 2i should have never answered the phone' from john and the “Neurology. I work with brains. Why is it so hard to remember that I’m not a veterinarian?” hehe !

cant wait to see the dog that won ! but i do have a question ? if a new dog is coming into it wont to be on jim's farm ? who looks after jims farm when caleb, dean and sam are all hunting and mac is working ?

bye for now !
cavetrollgrl chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Bobby's right quoting Old Yeller is low. The boys will never believe the triad and bobby now. Jeff getting the last word in was teriffic. a Mongoose flipping channels like a bored teenager. Please keep jewels like this coming.
WindStar chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
this made me laugh so much thanks!
sams1ra chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Hee. *sniggers*

And hey, again with the no alerts. It's weird, you're the only one I'm not getting alerts from... *ponders*
Winchester73 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
I really enjoyed this story! I chuckled over the way the Triad was conned - Thanks for the ride!
Angelustatt chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
That was sheer brilliance! I haven't laughed so hard in ages, guys and I'm talking the tears in the eyes kind of laughing. Seeing the Triad beaten by a mongoose is the stuff of legend. LOL

Well done!
TraSan chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Ahahahahahahaha...I finally caught up tonight. :D

What a fun story. Sometimes it's just really good to laugh (even if it is at the Triad's expense).

Thanks to you both for writing!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
That was great. Loved it! It's nice to see a funny story once in a while!
Ciya chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Ha! A mongoose got the better of the Triad. LMAO.