Reviews for Dawn
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love how you wrote this! :)
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This piece was sad and sweet and everythign that this pairing should be. 3's for you.
imafish chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i luv your story! u have an awesome writing style. can u write a story about konan, nagato and yahiko growing up?
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I just love it when you do PeinxKonan. Even if this is sorta a YahikoxKonanxNagato/Pein but I'm gonna take your version rather than any the manga might give me. I like this one better.

~Naoki~

P.S: You relly need to do more like this, or Tidy. Gawd, Tidy was amazing...
12210 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Oh, oh wow.

That really is just beautiful.

You have an amazing talent for writing.

x
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Luv it! -
nadakesgurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
beautiful! very well written :)
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That's a wonderful story. Very deep and very emotional. I quite loved it. _ Marvelous take on those three's relationship. Especially the way that you had Pein take on Yahiko's body. Very creative. A Win-Win situation, it turns out, in a way.

I especially liked the way you interlaced the past with the present, without having to use any corny "flashback/end of flashback" writings. xD I love it when people find better substitutes!

Wonderful story! I can't wait for more PeinKonan action from you! _
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
*gasps*

Magnifique~! There is simply too much good fanfiction floating around...I shouldn't be reading this at 7:22 AM. I'd gush about your writing style/plot/logic/spelling/etc, but ohmygod I need ot start getting ready for school.

PeinKonan *squee*

*wipe tears*

...wow! That's a REALLY nice fic! fave
seabroth chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
"It is only paper, but it feels like lead." BEST LINE. In my opinion. :D

Ahh... I always forget everyone's names! .

I know I said that last time, too. But it's like, "You know most of the names of the Konoha minor characters. Iwashi, Hayate... But you can't remember the IMPORTANT characters' names?" XD
angelic.someone chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
It's an interesting theory, not sure it it's trueor not but I love the way you wrote this.

It's poetic and really throws more light on Konan.

I love the part of how they play God, and your summary was so awesome.
000000000000000000000 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Once agian, very good job.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Nice. Personally, I too am of the opinion that Nagato's bloodline (if it is indeed a bloodline) is what allows him to switch bodies (I also think that his current body looks like a clone of Deidara, but that's another theory for another day).

There is however, one discrepancy with that. Nagato apparently killed the Iwa-Chunin with his bloodline (the Chunin was bloody and neither Nagato nor Yahiko had weapons or blood on them), but I don't know how that would even work, especially when he apparently used it for the first time by accident (how exactly would you possess someone to a bloody death).

If our shared theory is indeed correct, Pein has quite possibly the second most broken/hax bloodline limit in the entire series (and Sharingan only beats out his bloodline because it can defend against possession). Need to do something beyond your ability? Kill someone who can do it and steal his body!

I have another theory that his bloodline is like an improved version of Sakon's and Ukon's (rather than a no-limits version of Orochimaru's ritual), where he merges with the enemies body and moves it, even after the enemy has died.
Lucy-san chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Awesome! xD It sounds so poetic and deep, very well written. Great job. n_n