Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Nice
R.S chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i been thinking about it and what is Hermione and Bill's ship name like Hill or BiMione or BMione? i actually don't know and i really want to so do you know? and the story was good i liked it - i don't think i ever read a bill/hermione story and enjoyed it so much :) - R x
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I've just found your great story! I'd love to read more if you find time to write it :)
Alliee.Caseey chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was really sweet. :) Well done.
amixdeuxgirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
wow. umm...i didn't expect that to happen at the end...idk, it seems kinda weird..cuz i never imagined her with bill...kinda always with ron ya'know? good writing tho! :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Loved It!
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Weird but in a good way.

Kinda sweet.
emily chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
"There’s nothing gentle about what we’re doing, it’s raw, primal. Fucking, not making love"

did you copy that quote from desperation?

cause. seems like it.
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Short but good. I would like to see more of this!
Exic chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
It was a good story line, but it feels unfinished, like details are missing, like parts of the story are blank. I can't feel the connection, the attraction, between Bill and Hermione, and I couldn't connect. It was incomplete in my eyes. Use more detail. But otherwise, excellent job! It's story plot was brilliant.
Lani1402 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
i think this is a really cute story-line but no offence cuz its not just you but there are waay to many stories where at the start the guy is involved with someone who they care about but at the end its someone completely different and they say the like/love them...i find it just a tad un-realistic but...great writing and grammar and all that stuff!i think if it was 2 or 3 chapters it would be better plot-wise but congrats!great work
Galleon-to-Galleon chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I like this. It's well written and they're in character, but I have to wonder why... After one time of having sex, they're destined to be with each other forever?
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
an unusaul story and pairing though i definitely like it. though i also quite like Fluer for sticking with Bill after the attack so my feelings are at odds when reading this.

Bye! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very sweet, very nice. I can see Fleur running off, and Bill having side effects no one knows of...Very good one shot.
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 11/21/2007