Reviews for MEMORY
Lauren chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Um I have read Fett'ad. It was brilliant.I did not get this chapter. Has Rogue been sent to...you know where. I'm confused about that. Does she remember anything?
JediMan chapter 21 . 11/27/2007
Sequel, Sequel, Sequel!

I can read the first 2 lines, and the last line of the vows. I don't remember the 3rd, I might look it up.

I'm assuming you made these up. "Mhi solus tome" We united together, not much to say there, pretty cool. "Mhi solus dar'tome" We united separated, also good. "Mhi ba'juri verde" I'm pretty sure its ba'jurir. I'm checking the dictionary right now. and why use verde? It would seem like this would be an ancient tradition, so something like "Mhi ba'jurir verda" would make more sense to me. Meaning "We raise children warriors (archaic plural)"

Anyway, the last line about a future ahead seems to just egg me on for a sequel...

-JM, Aruetii Mando'ad teh Earth
Narc626 chapter 21 . 11/25/2007
I loved this story! very good!
Narc626 chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
just as good as the first story!
Jax Solo chapter 21 . 11/16/2007
Fuzy..._

*quiet chant* Jorad, Jorad, Jorad...
Jax Solo chapter 20 . 11/14/2007
*SQUE!* Want last chappie then SEQUEL AGAIN! XD
Jax Solo chapter 19 . 11/12/2007
GAH! NEED MORE ASAP! *faints from addictive craze*
Icy chapter 18 . 11/7/2007
Another intense one! Keep it going T92! :D
reddragonn343 chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
hey...interesting story you have goin.
Icy chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
School has been keeping me from reading your fic! It's nice to look forward to something online everyday. :D

That chapter was intense! Can't wait to see what happens.
JediMan chapter 17 . 10/31/2007
I can't believe I haven't been reviewing! Ugh!

This one was heart pounding. I'm excited and a little scared for what you have next. Not sure what to say.

-JM
Jax Solo chapter 17 . 10/31/2007
*EP!* Need...more...ROGUE WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN, ARRGH!
Icy chapter 14 . 10/25/2007
O... You remembered the chip! Glad you've not forgotten it. :D Poor, poor Rogue.
Jax Solo chapter 13 . 10/19/2007
KANDOSII!

Want...More...XD

*faints*
Icy chapter 13 . 10/19/2007
"great-to-the-x-power grandmother!"

LOL! That sentence had me rolling with laughter. I like the story but I hope that Rogue doesn't regain her memories to unrealistically fast and soon. You know what I mean, right?