Reviews for Battle Stain
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 31 . 2/5/2013
A very interesting fic! It's well written and quite exciting! You did an excellent job. I'm torn though because many of my favorite characters are dead. :(
Anyway I'm off to see if you've written the sequel!
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Okay usually I don't write reviews mid story ( especially for ones that are complete) but that ending was perfect. The shock of the last line and the reveal of who these "parasites" are was phenomenal! Definitely planning on continuing!
Jfmam chapter 31 . 9/10/2012
What can I say, talk about ending a story on a cliffhanger!

This was a great chapter and a great story. It's been really refreshing seeing familiar characters in a different setting. You've struck a nice balance between retaining central concepts from the original, while injecting an interesting new context.
It's been nice to see some good Saiyans, and interesting to see which of the usual good guys you've allowed to keep that position.

The fights in particular have been refreshing. The use of tactics and best use of techniques has been a real change from the simple 'who's more powerful' situation that developed in the original. Particularly, watching the heroes deal with many of the frankly originally overpowered villains, and for the most part, defeating them in innovative and thought-out ways, kept the fights from becoming predictable.

I know these comments are a bit late considering how long it's been since you actually wrote this story, but I felt that such a story deserved a proper comment after reading.
Jfmam chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
Good chapter, though I'm disappointed that Gohan is a Super Saiyan. That seems to be raising the power stakes too high. You've been smart about that before though, so I trust you'll do it properly.
Jfmam chapter 25 . 9/9/2012
Cool Goten learning the kamehameha.
Have to say I'm glad Cell lost.
Really enjoying this story.
ShadowSpider chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Totally awesome story you're one of my fav authers
slinky8 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
im crying this so sad
slinky8 chapter 31 . 12/6/2011
danng, right when they need him the most. ilove the way the events are swithed
Gefion chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
I actually cant see what other girls like about Dirty Dancing, I am willing to concede that the Soundtrack isn't too bad but other than that I'm not too sure about it.

It probably is because Dirty Dancing is a stereotypical romance, but I'm not sure because I don't really care about that kind of movie most of the time.
DBZer16 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
I have no idea why other girls are apparently 'obsessed' with Dirty Dancing. I've sure never heard of it. Oh btw, your story is really good, but I think you need to check your spelling.
Dbzer16 chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Not a bad story at all! You have made some grammar and spelling errors though. You also might want to try not to reuse the same descriptive words in one paragraph. Good job. :D
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
woooaah. tbh, i thought that the "parasites" were humans to begin with. but yeah, thats pretty cool.

im gonna read the rest of the story now. see you at the last chapter (or any chapters in between where i decide to review)
Renohan chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Nice chapter, and the idea of having Gohan, Goten, and Trunks work together was a good one.
Renohan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Interesting scenario.
supersaiyaman chapter 31 . 8/25/2009
wow what a clifhanger chapter. i wonder what will happen those the tuffles that landed on earth. great story keap up the most excellent fanfict.