Reviews for Trust is a MUST
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very very cute! Loved how he weaved the leap of faith, and trust issue and the first kiss all in together...totally had me swooning. So sad to see this was a one shot. Would like to read more!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
aw. that was cute! :) :P :D
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
heehee loved the note at the end haha.
Michele chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was a really cute story, I loved the note at the end from the Trust people, about them being like a family.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Wow a K story for you. This was great though! I loved the end quote "they are more like family than colleagues and demonstrate so much trust in each other that it almost causes them to exclude everyone else." That is completely true. Great job!
kris932 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Bones was spot on. i can't see her being to thrilled by a trust workshop.
BlueViking77 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I love it, made me laugh too.

*Adding to faves*
Rae Tamwood chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
aaw, this is so cute! All of it, but the description of the team, at the end, sounds really accurate!

bye ;)

Su
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
CUTE
goldpiece chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Cute, cute, cute. Good for you for submitting a story because I haven't been able to come up with anything. I've always found people like Dana and Don incredibly annoying myself so I totally relate to the attitudes of the group. Great job there Jaed. Oh and I have my little bundle of joy...I hope you got the pictures in the e-mail. If not, then let me know.

Melissa
Inkheart37 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Hi, this was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You hit the characters right on the head. This stroy was precise and I loved it! I hope you add more.
mereva chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That's SO sweet! Great story.
foxdvd chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Oh, J, this was so darn cute!

The whole concept is believable (hard to do when your writing a challenge!) and the reactions are completely dead on... and you managed to squeeze in some BB, as well!

For not your usual cup of tea... this was tenderly refreshing, sparkling fun and an utter delight to read.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2