Reviews for Ill Wishes
pipinheart chapter 13 . 1/19
This was a lovely story.
Wolfia Thunderas chapter 13 . 1/12
Read this for the third time, an I still love it! :D
edeana chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Great story. Sammy was soo cute how he protected his brother...
Rosegirl94 chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
I enjoyed this story so much, thanks for sharing 3
zeroichi chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
This is awesome! N the first few chapters is really heavy... Poor dean.. Wish i could lessen his pain...

But the last few chapters is soo light n heart warming. When they all laugh inside that room u could just feel.. The warm.. The happiness... The love.. Ahh.. Love it.

Not to mention all the character is in here... Im loving this. Really... Thank u for this awesome story. :)))
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Very amazing story, I loved it! Great job on the story- very little mistakes!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
i know this is sooo late, but whatever. just wanted to attribute a kudos to you for this lovely fic.

(You probably aren't going to continue this, seeing as this was updated in 2007, but my answer is to your authors note is def drawing out Dean's illness, preferrably on his pneumonia. :D)
Victoriaswords chapter 14 . 3/27/2012
i absolutly loved this story! it was awsome and it had all the right things to make it awsome!loved it!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
love this story
Kitty XIII chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
P.S. - I totally forgot!

(Excerpted from Chap 1)

"I'm always okay."

Aha! I see you, X5-494, Alec McDowell ;)
Kitty XIII chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hey, film princess! :)

I haven't really had the chance to review any of your stuff, but I couldn't resist reviewing when I recognized a Dark Angel reference :)

I've read most of your sick!/hurt!Dean stories (yeah, I'm one of those h/c saps who love the awkward-brotherly-support-themed fics XD) and I loved them! I especially love the ones with weeChesters (Sacrificial Sons and this one) since you write the characters/dialogue so well. (That was going to be my second point; you stay IC in all of your works - a trait that's actually pretty hard to find _)

I love the original storylines you think up, the realistic reactions from Sam and Dean, and the fact that our boys stay whole and healthy at the end (I personally don't like AUs with permanently injured/incapacitated/estranged Winchesters. Like I said, I'm a ginormous sap)

Anyway, thanks for being awesome and keep on writing! :D

Kitty XIII
Foreverwolf chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
NOOOOOOO! I have to go to work! Hmmm, maybe a hook day? Yeah sure, I'm not feeling well, cough cough... Not buying it, huh?

LOVING this story! You've done an amazing job bringing it to life! Will definitely be back to finish reading it!
Foreverwolf chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Sam's reactions are dead on! Loving this!
Foreverwolf chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Wonderful imagery! I could practically SEE the attack!
Foreverwolf chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Wow, it's so strange to see the characters outside of The Brotherhood AU, lol. Excellent job in fleshing them out, giving them more than a name.

Love the 'Daddy Radar'!